𝟒 | 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

I don't love you - My Chemical Romance (MCR)

When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday"

I don't love you like I loved you yesterday

_________________________________________________________

The few days had sucked of the Pogues. Nothing has really been going on between any of them. John B was usually the one organising their plans. He was their rock. Their leader.

Kiara hadn't seen the Pogues for three days. At all. They hadn't even texted or called each other. Until suddenly Kiara gets a message from Pope "Meet me by the Hawkins nest at 4."

And she did what he said. She arrived at the Hawkins nest at four. And there she saw Pope. 

He was just sitting there. She approached him. "Hi Pope!" she said. He smiled at her. She sat down next to him. He looked into her eyes. She looked into his in confusion. He leaned in. But she declined the kiss. "What are you doing?" she scoffed. And then she remembered what happened just a few days ago. She kissed him. "What the fuck Kie?"

She sighed. "I'm really sorry Pope. But I-" he looked angry. "Are you serious. You can't just do that. You can't just kiss me and then act like it never happened!"

"It did happen Pope. It did. But I just didn't feel it. I'm sorry. It was a mistake." What have i done? I'm such an idiot. "It was a mistake huh? Yeah? You had a long time to think about it! So I don't believe you." 

He got up and started walking away. "Really, are you just going to leave now?!" I really messed up. "Yeah I am. I can't believe i ever liked you. Now I see who you really are. You're a fucking hoe Kiara. A hoe, who just walks around kissing every other guy you meet, just to tell them to fuck off."

What was he talking about? He is the only one I've kissed in my life. I denied John Bs kiss. I've kissed him on the cheek. But I do that with all the boys. And it's in a friendly way. 

Pope walked away looking absolutely furious. He was so mad at Kiara. But he needed to put her in her place. She can't do that with people.

Kiara just sat there. The same place. Crying. Why does she keep messing everything up? What does she do now? Did she just loose Pope? Forever? She felt so guilty. She sat there for a few minutes. Until she got up and walked to her car. 

She drove back home. A few tears running down her face on her way there. She felt so bad.

----

"Thank you so much Mr. Cook. Vlad and I can't thank you enough." Sarah thanked the man who saved us as they hand in hand walk off the boat. 

"So...Valerie?" he holds up the backpack with the gold. "Time to trade?" he asks in a german accent. " She giggled.

They walk to a small Gold->Cash station. Open. "show time"

When they later exited the store, they had gotten 65k. Which is not that great considering what it should actually be worth. But it works for now. No one of them can lie like JJ.

But now they need a place to stay. As they walk downtown they see a motel. "Could this work?" John B stops. "Perfect!"

They run across the rode and approach the motel. It wasn't fancy, but they couldn't afford fancy anyways so it works. Sarah uses her posh voice to get them a room. 

"Thank you so much." Sarah and John B walk up the stairs and enter room '22'.

The room was honestly not to shabby. "Suddenly the luck is on our side"

Words: 698

Sorry, i know this is very short too. But i've been very busy. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. <3

Peace out!