𝟑 | 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

What a feeling - One Direction

What a feeling to be right here beside you now
Holding you in my arms
When the air ran out and we both started running wild
The sky fell down
But you've got stars, they're in your eyes
And I've got something missing tonight

________________________________________________________

"Where did you say we were going?" John B asked the man on the boat. "Nassau." he said.

Sarah looked up at John B. "The Bahamas." John B looked back at her in shock.

"The gold." Time for revenge. 

---

The man from the boat had introduced himself as Maurice Cook.  

They had been taken out of the water about forty minutes ago. John B had started heating up again. But Sarah was still very cold. They had given Sarah and John B a small room with an extra mattress for them to share. They were both exhausted and decided to o sleep right away. 

 But sleeping was very hard after last nights experience. Suddenly they didn't feel safe in the ocean. 

Sarah was laying on John B's chest, as he hugged her. She was shivering. He hugged her tighter. Eventually thy both fell asleep.

At around midnight, John B heard Sarah saying something which woke him up. She seemed to still be sleeping. But the poor thing was having a nightmare. "Sarah, Sarah" he woke her up.

When she woke up, tears filled her eyes. And she just hugged him. Her entire life had turned out to be a big lie. Her dad, her brother. She didn't want to see them ever again. 

When Sarah had calmed down, they started talking. "I feel bad for not contacting The Pogues. They think we're dead." she breathed out. "I do tool. But Sarah, w don't know if we can trust these people. If they found out how we ended up like this-"

"I know John B, I know" she sighed. Then she remembered what Maurice told them yesterday. "John B, how are we supposed to get the gold?"

"Right." How in the world are they supposed to do this without the Pogues? And then it dawned on him. They can't. "We can't do it without them, can we." He scoffed. They needs to contact The Pogues.

"Yeah, But we really can't do anything right now, I mean we're still on the boat. So I think we should probably wait a bit. That would be for the best." John B sighed. And Sarah simply nodded.

"We will just have to wait. I three days we'll be in The Bahamas." Sarah smiled. 

"How are we going to afford anything?" John B says.

Sarah reaches for a small backpack. She pulls out the gold. "This." she says. "What would i do with out you...Val?" 

Word count: 502

Hi, sorry I know this is extremely short. But i didn't have much to write. I wanted to focus on Sarah and John B...But they are still on that boat...so yeah.

I will update as soon as possible! 

// Saph💕💕