29. special❤❤❤❤❤❤

Janhvi pov.

Me and sara are preparing for the anniversary of our family's office, and bhai has matched sara with someone me and sara still don't know who is someone bhai is clear mean bhai says we know that man. The event will be held tomorrow but all the preparations are done, kavita and kusum bhabhi invite me and sara to buy clothes to wear tomorrow,
We went to a well-known designer shop and started choosing dresses.
The four of us got the dresses we wanted, after that sara and I looked for clothes for yash. At home I went to freshen up and kusum bhabhi came into my room.

Kusum: jaan.

Janhvi: yes bhabhi what is it?

Kusum: I wanted to give a present to Sara, do you think this is good ...?

Bhabhi shows a very beautiful diamond necklace.

Janhvi: this is very beautiful bhabhi, i am also confused about what gift to give sara, but what i am more confused about who is the man I will match with sara, does bhabhi know ...?

Kusum: I know who that man even you and sara also know him ...!

I'm very curious about men who are mated with Sara, but kusum and kavita bhabhi always cover up who that man is ... Is it possible that premmmm ???????

Kusum: okay jaan, I have to wrap this gift.

Then kusum bhabhi left my room.

Time skipe.

Author pov.

Days go by, sharma family's company anniversary event will be held today and don't forget it's also sara's birthday so there will be two special celebrations, anil, dimple and premm also coming due to kavita's request.
Everyone is ready, sharma family has reached the venue too, sara and kusum hold yash kavita with naina and karan, janhvi with raj.
Karan, kavita and naina come to anneal and dimple while Premmm is just enjoying a drink.

Yash: mumma is Premm's uncle. "Yash points towards Premm, then yash immediately runs towards Premm"

Sara: yashhhhhhhhhh.
Sara calls yash so yash doesn't come near Premm.

Kusum: just let it go sara.

Premm sees yash running towards him and Premm immediately puts down the glass that 1a is holding and hugs yash.

Premm: hi my dear.

Yash: uncle premm.

Yash kisses Premm and on the cheek
Premm is very happy with the kiss yash gave.

Premm: does mumma know that yash is here ...?

Yash: mumma knows, it's mumma (Premm looks towards sara, she looks so pretty) what uncle did you drink ...?

Premm: uncle drinking .. (Premm thinks for a moment, its impossible if Premm said if he drank vodka to yash)Let's eat ice cream yash .. !!

Yash: let's gooooo.

Yash and Premm eat the ice cream that is provided because at the company anniversary, employees are welcome to bring their families. The event starts. Karan stands on the stage and starts saying thank you to the employees, family and everyone who supports this company then Karan calls Sara to come on stage, Karan wishes Sara a happy birthday and says heartfelt sentences, everyone present also touched by Karan's words.

Karan: HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY SISTER, YOU ARE MY WORLD, YOU ARE EVERYTHING.❤

Karan hugs sara and sara also hugs Karan back, Premm feels that karan's words are insulting him but he deserves it, yash goes to kusum and Premm sits beside dimple.