12. Yash💖

Premm pov.

I wake up when someone knocks on the door of the room, I get up and open the door and it turns out that did wake me up for breakfast. I refreshed myself and went to the dining table.

There were already in, maa, paa and others, Janhvi was also there and he looked at me with a dislikeful look.
I searched for Sara's whereabouts but she was nowhere to be seen, then bhai also asked for Sara's whereabouts.

Karan: Where is Sara Jan ??

Janhvi: ee-ee sara is ...

Kusum: sara feeds yash in the room, yash doesn't want to come out so i told sara to feed yash.

"Yash" who is he ??, I asked my question, who is Yash ?? Then after eating I surround the house.

I saw the door of the room open, I approached the door and saw there sara was feeding a handsome boy "is he the name of yash ??" I ask myself again.

I heard footsteps, and I left, because I didn't want someone to see me looking at Sara, or something would happen later.

Sara Pov.

I did not eat breakfast at the dinner table, I chose to accompany Yash.
I'm still thinking whether it's Premm ?????

After feeding Yash, I gave yash to Kusum Bhabhi, I just spent my time in the room, Janhvi came in to see me with a tray of food.

Janhvi: sara eat it, since morning you haven't touched food, you can get sick. I have brought your favorite food.

Sara: is that really Premm jan ?? Why is he here ??
"Sara still doesn't believe that
Premm has his home "

Janhvi: That is indeed Premm, he is the younger brother of Kavita Bhabhi.

Sara: what should I do jan ??
I was not ready to meet him, I can still remember how easily he was told to abort the womb.
Then my mind was on yash,
Premm can't know that Yash is his child.

Sara: Jan, I'm afraid that he knows that Yash is his son.

Janhvi: we have to do something sara !! But for now you should eat first, otherwise you will get sick.

Janhvi tried to think, I ate the food Janhvi brought. But my appetite is gone for the sake of my food.
Then bhabhi entered my room.
Janhvi and I were shocked.

Kusum POV.

Not as usual, Sara didn't take breakfast at the dinner table, and she didn't come out of her room.
There must be something to hide ...

Janhvi brought food to Sara room, because indeed from this morning Sara didn't eat anything, I heard their conversation from outside. I heard them talking about "Premm and Yash"
I entered Sara's room.
Sara and Janhvi were surprised to see me, I immediately asked them.

Kusum: what are you talking about ??
"I pretended I didn't know what they were talking about".

Janhvi: There is no bhabhi, we only talk about random things.

I saw Sara, her eyes were blank and she was just silent.

Kusum: what are you trying to hide from me ??
"They were both surprised to hear what I said"

Kusum: I pay attention to you two, since yesterday you guys look different. Since the kavita family came sara just stayed in the room. What are you trying to hide from me ??

"Then sara started to cry, she buried her face in the pillow, janhvi approached her and calmed sara"

Janhvi: looks like we have to tell everything to bhabhi sara ??
"Sara nodded and then she started telling stories"

Sara: I have saved this, only me and Janhvi know about all this. Now bhabhi is also entitled to know about all this.
"Sara took a deep breath and then she started telling stories again"

Sara: is actually Premm yash father !! ...

Kusum: what ???
"I was surprised to hear Sara words ..."

Sara: We used to love each other bhabhi, we often went to clubs together until I found out that I was pregnant, I told her about my pregnancy.
He told me to abort, according to him was still too young to marry and have children. Me and Janhvi confused what to do? I couldn't kill my flesh and blood so I decided to go home and tell you guys. From that moment I did not want to see his face bhabhi.
"Sara sobbed"

Janhvi hugs Sara from the side, I also wipe Sara's tears.
I could feel how broken he was at the time, I shouldn't have asked this.

Sara: And-and now d-she's here bhabhi, I met her. I did not know what to do. And yash, I don't want to know that yash is his son !!!

I saw anger in Sara eyes, when she said about Yash.

Kusum: I will cover up the truth that yash is your child, anyway people know that yash is my child.

Then I left them both, and asked Janhvi to take care of Sara.

Sara pov.

I wake up in the middle of the night and feel my throat dry, I go to the kitchen to drink, when walking into the kitchen I feel someone is watching me but I don't care.

I took a bottle of water in the refrigerator then poured it into a glass and drank it.
Someone called my name and that is Premm.
I just silently ignored his presence, I put the water bottle back in the refrigerator, and he approached me.

Premm: Hello Sara Sharma, long time no see!
"He said with a smirk, I still did not answer and ignored him"

Premm: It seems like you've forgotten me Sara.

Sara: Yes, I've forgotten you sir.

Premm: did you forget that we used to spend time together, go to clubs, kiss and do some fun.

Sara: Enough sir!!!
"I slapped the premm", I have even forgotten that I knew you, and if I knew you it was a mistake I had ever made in my life.

I left Premm with tears in her eyes as she stared at my departure. In the room I cry and wake Janhvi.
Janhvi was very worried why I was crying, I told him what had just happened, he hugged me tightly and told me to go to sleep.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼

I hope you are happy with this chapter, thank you for the love you gave❤❤.

stay safe🙏

Happy reading

F❤