16. Mehndi

Today is the Mehndi ceremony,
Everyone in the Sharma family's house is very busy, Janhvi is getting ready in her room, then Yash enters with Kusum.

Janhvi POV.

Janhvi: bhabhi, yash ??

Kusum: Yash wants to apologize to Sara Jan.
so what exactly happened? Yash tells me that sara is angry with him.

I told Yash to go to Sara's room and I told everything to Bhabhi.
Bhabhi is shocked to know that
Premm already knows that Yash is his child. Then we went to Sara room.

Yash you have to give this to mumma, I give yash flowers.
Then yash apologizes to sara, yash kisses sara and gives flowers with a smile.
Sara certainly could not refuse that smile.

Yash: I'm sorry mumma.

Sara: mumma is not mad at you, and mumma has forgiven yash.

Yash: I will not play with uncle Premm, I promise✌🏻.

Sara: You can play with it.
If he is not disturbed by your presence.

Yash is very happy, that sara allowed yash to play with Premm, he immediately left us.

Janhvi: Are you sure sara ??

Sara: I'm sure Jan, after all he is Premm's biological father, and yash Also very happy to be near Premm. And it seems I also have to tell bhai right away.

Kusum: You're right sara, even if we hide something, one day it will also be discovered. And I think this is God's will. At first you didn't want to meet Premm and now he's here without us knowing.

Sara: I'll try to accept this.

Janhvi: Alright Madame Sara, hurry up and get ready, you will be very much needed on the Mehndi event.

I smiled at Sara, and Bhabhi laughed at our behavior.
Sara finished preparing and then we went to where meahendi.
Sara has decorated the garden into a very beautiful mahendi ceremony, decorated with colorful flowers. Everyone gather there.
Mehndi artists began drawing in my hand, aunt dimple, bhabhi and sara also used mehendi.

My gaze fixed on the premm, he sat with yash they laughed.
Bhai and their uncle annealed sat and talked, then rahul why did he just stay quiet? Then I remembered last night Sara told me everything, Rahul had learned of the departure of Tara and surely Rahul regretted the departure of Tara.

Mehndi's ceremony was finished in the afternoon, because indeed only family and close friends were present, so it didn't take long. I went to Sara's room and we talked there. I told sara that yash was very happy together with Premm, and Sara also agree.
Now Yash's happiness is the main thing for Sara.

Prem pov.

I'm happy to accept the fact that yash is my son, but what about sara, surely he will keep me away from yash,
I will try to accept because indeed all this is my fault.
I went to the park with Rahul where the mahendi ceremony was held.
Rahul remained silent, not saying anything as though he was very sad to know that Tara had died.
I sat in a chair together with rahul, then someone called my name
"uncle Premm", it was yash's voice.

Premm: Yash, what are you doing here? Sara will scold you if you are with me.

Yash: It's ok uncle, mummaa says I can play with uncle.

Then I invited yash to play, yash laughed very happy, I had become a father. But why does sara allow yash with me, I will ask sara.
After the Mahendi ceremony I planned to take Yash for a walk, and Yash was very happy about it.

Yash: uncle, can we invite mumma?..

Premm: of course yash. If Sara wants to come with us!

Then yash entered the house, I waited in the car.
Shortly yash out together with Sara and they both headed to the car.
Sara was shocked to see me then Yash told Sara to get in the car, Yash and Sara sat in the back. During the trip we were silent, only occasionally Yash spoke and Sara answered.
I brought Sara and Yash at the playground, Yash was very happy.
Me and Sara watched Yash from a distance, Sara just kept quiet then I started talking to him.

Premm: Sara sorry, I really really sorry ... I feel so guilty.

'Sara just silent, he did not answer he just watched Yash'

Premm: This isn't easy for you, I love yash sara, so don't keep me away from yash.

Sara remained silent, she didn't say anything.

Premm: ok if you don't want to forgive me, but why did you let yash meet me...???

Sara: I allow yash to see you only for the sake of happiness yash, when with you i see yash very happy.
After all this is only a while, after you return to Mumbai I will not let you meet Yash.

Premm: but he is my son, I can meet him anytime !!!!

Sara: Did you forget what I said last night, didn't you initially not want yash to be present in your life, then why now ??

Then I heard yash crying, he fell I immediately ran over to Yash, Sara was very panicked.
His head bled and Sara immediately brought Yash to the hospital.
Sara cried, she was very worried about Yash.
Then the doctor came out of the room, and the doctor who handled Yash was Bhumi.

Premm: bhumi!!

Bhumi: Premm ,.

Premm: bhumi, how is yash, is he okay ??
"I really want to know the state of yash"

Bhumi: calm down Premm, just a little wound. So no need to panic.

Premm: Thank God ... Can I see him?

Bhumi: of course.

Me and sara entered to meet yash, he smiled at us. Sara held her tight, then I chatted with Bhumi and left Yash with Sara.

Sara Pov.

I was talking with Janhvi then Yash asked me out, and I followed him. Yash heads to a car and I look
Premm is in the car, then yash tells me to get in the car, "we are going to walk mumma" yash is very happy, so i can't refuse.

During the trip I just silent only occasionally Yash speak.
We arrived at the playground and Yash immediately went to play.
Me and Premm look yash from a distance, we sit in a chair. Then Premm began to speak, he repeatedly apologized, but I just kept quiet.
And he asks why I let Yash meet with
Premm. This is only temporary after the prem return to Mumbai I will not let Premm meet with Yash.

Then I heard Yash crying, he fell and his head was bleeding, I was panicked and me and Premm took Yash to the hospital.
I waited and worried about the situation yash, a doctor came out and Premm seemed like Premm and the doctor knew each other.
The doctor said that yash it's okay it's just a small wound.

Me and Premm come in and Yash smiles at us, then Premm talks to the female doctor. What's wrong with me why I don't like to see
Premm with that woman.
No sara, get rid of this feeling you have to focus on maintaining yash
After Premm talked with the doctor, we went home.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Knowing abhishek and amitabh bachchan were stated positive covid 19, after that aishwarya and aradhya were also stated positive. and several other TV artists also tested positive covid 19.

we don't know when this will end, stay at home and come out if it's really needed, take care of our health and hopefully we are protected by God and avoid covid 19.

F❤