22. explanation of sara and premm

Karan POV.

Why was Sara hesitating when I said I'd pair her with Shiv.
I convinced Sara, but she continued to refuse. I will ask Shiv about
this arranged marriage .... !!
I came out of Sara's room. And it turns out I left my cell there, 'I'll take it'
I reached the door and I heard Sara was talking to a man, but who?????

I listened to their conversation from outside and it turned out that Sara was talking to Premm. What are they talking about, it seems Premm tried to convince Sara, I approached the door and listened to the conversation between the two of them.

I heard that Premm begged Sara, then I heard the name yash !!! 'Yash' what's wrong with Yash.
Premm also asks about Sara's relationship and Shiv's but Sara says that Premm doesn't need to know what relationship there is between Sara and Shiv.

What really happened??!!
Why is Premm asking Sara that ...
I want to know what their conversation really means !!
Premm says about yash again and I am increasingly confused, Premmn apologizes to sara and I hear Premm saying "But please don't keep me away from my child."

"My child ?? ".. I am surprised and increasingly confused ..
I heard sara say "So now you can't escape from yash. I hope you regret telling me to abort my birth"

I understand more and more what the two of them are talking about.
So Premm is Yash father, and he is the one who told Sara to abort her womb.
I was furious to hear that, I opened the door and stood looking at them.
And both of them are still unaware of my presence.
Prem says his regret at sara and asks that sara not keep yash away from him. How could he ask that Sara not keep yash away from him, he is the one who destroyed all my sister's dreams, he did not want to be responsible for his actions. And now he easily said not to keep his yash away.

And what makes me even more surprised is that Sara won't keep Yash away from Premm .. How can you let Yash and Premm..
Sara sent Premm away and Premm follows Sara's words, Premm will leave Sara's room. His steps stopped when he saw me as well sara was very surprised to see me standing at the door !!!

Sara: bhaiiiii....

Sara:  actually we are!!!! "Sara said nervously"

Karan: I heard everything !!
I heard what you guys talked about ...

Sara: is not what you hear, right Premm.
"Premm is just silent"

Karan: You're lying again to me.
Why don't you tell me everything.

Sara: I'm sorry bhai, it's just me ...

Karan: That's enough, sara !!! Now explain if it's true Premm is Yash biological father?
"Sara is silent"

Karan: Answer Sara! Is that right?
Yash father's premm. ????

Sara: That's right, bhai.
"Sara looks down"

Karan: And did he also order you to abort your womb?

Sara was silent, she didn't answer my question.

Karan: answer Sara, answer, why are you silent.

I approach Premm, I will ask her because sara is silent not answering.

Karan: Is it true you told Sara to abort?

Premm: right bhai.

Karan: jerk !!!!! ...

I hit his face and Premmn just kept quiet. I hit right at Premm's side lip and made it bleed.

Sara: Stop it bhaii!!!

Sara told me to stop ...
I grabbed his collar and cursed Premm.

Karan: How do you easily tell a young girl to abort, do you know Sara has many dreams in her life. Since childhood I gave him happiness and did not let someone hurt him
But you, you destroyed all his dreams.
What kind of man are you ??