28. receive

The sound of plates colliding with the sound of fork and spoon, Premm, dimple and anil are having dinner at the dining table and the atmosphere is very quiet, after eating dimple tells Premm to stay in the dining room and dimple wants to say something to Premm.

Dimple: Maa has something to say to you.!

Premm: Just say ma ..

Dimple: maa will set you up with someone.

Premm: Whaaaaaaaaaaatt !!!

Premm is shocked to hear Dimple's words, how can Dimple make a decision without his knowledge and Premm is not interested in any woman, his heart is still for the woman he has hurt, Premm still loves Sara.

Premm: No maa I don't want to ..

Anil: Premm is for your good after all you know this woman.

Dimple: how long do you want to continue rejecting Premm matchmaking, are you going to live alone.

Anil: That's right Premm after all maa and paa also told kavita and he also agreed.

Premm: Paa also supports maa, do you guys know what I really want ..
No, you never asked me what I wanted ...

Premm hits the table and leaves leaving dimple and annealing.

Sara pov.

Bhai called me into his room to talk about something and it seemed very important, I left yash who was sleeping and headed to bhai's room right away, I knocked on the door and kavita bhabhi opened the door and told me to enter kusum bhabhi and janhvi was also in the room.

Karan: sara sit here ..

Bhai made me sit beside him and I followed bhai's words, I was confused why everyone gathered in this room.

Sara: what is this bhai ..? Why are all gathered here ..?

Karan: You are my little sister and you are also my responsibility, I have promised our parents that bhai will always take care of you and always give you happiness, but the truth is you are only surrounded by sadness and this is all because of that bastard guy !!

Sara: bhai is not completely that guy's fault, I was wrong in this too.

Karan: Alright ...! Now I wish all the best for you my sister.

Janhvi, kusum and kavita just keep quiet listening to karan's words.

Sara: I'm already happy bhai.

Karan: I know you are happy with yash now, but yash also needs a father figure in his life and you also need more happiness.

Sara: I don't understand what bhai is saying.

Karan: Bhai will set you up with someone.

Sara: but bhaii ..

Karan: before this I never asked you anything, so you have to accept this matchmaking lot.

Kavita:  yes sara after all you already know this man.

Sara looks at Kusum and Janhvi and they both nod at Sara.

Sara: alright bhai if this is best for me.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🏵🌸🌸🌸🌸🏵🌼🌼🌼🌼

Who will be matched with Sara and who will be matched with Premm???

sorry for the late update, my house is raining very hard and there is no network. the next update will come out soon ...

F❤