19. Janhvi and Raj wedding❤❤

Janhvi POV.

I feel nervous and happy, because today I'm going to get married.
I am getting ready and Kusum Bhabhi is helping me.

Where is sara, why doesn't he help me get ready.
Is he still sleeping? Come on, I really need Sara now.

Janhvi: bhabhi do you know where sara is?

Kusum: I saw it earlier, but why didn't he come here.

Then the door opened and sara entered with a woman, the woman covered her face. I'm confused that sara brought !!!

Janhvi: sara who is with you?
"Sara didn't answer, sara just looked at bhabhi then bhabhi left my room"

Sara: You will be very happy to know who he is.

Janhvi: quickly tell me, because I'm very curious !!
"I was very curious about someone who was with Sara "

Sara: Alright Janhvi, now you have to take a deep breath and sit down, or you'll faint later.
"Sara laughed teasing me, I followed Sara's orders"

Sara: Alright miss, show your face now so that this bride knows who you really are.......!!!!!

The woman opened her face mask and I was really surprised, I couldn't say anything now, I could only cry seeing someone standing in front of me.

Sara: Arre Jan, please don't cry.

Janhvi: T-TARA, T-tara ??

Sara: she is tara, our best friend ...

Janhvi: Isn't tara already ....

Tara hugs me, and I cry more, I miss her so much

Tara:  is a long story, now you have to prepare first. And please don't cry, I'm here now with you guys.

Sara: Tara is right, don't cry. This is your happy day, so you have to smile.
Me and Tara will tell you later.
Now let's get ready.

Sara and tara helped me get ready, after that we went to the wedding venue. Bhai looked at me sadly and I hugged him, then I hugged Kusum and Kavita Bhabhi. And there are rahul and Premm.
Rahul was very surprised to see tara.
Then bhai guided me to the wedding altar there was already a raj, I sat next to raj and the wedding ceremony began.

Prem POV.

Maa chose me a yellow kurta for me to wear at Janhvi's wedding.

Then I went to rahul's room, I saw sara and yash walking, oh god sara is very beautiful in that saree

Then I went to rahul's room, I saw sara and yash walking, oh god sara is very beautiful in that saree. He also wears yellow, then my yash calls and runs towards me, and sara leaves the yash with me. I met Rahul and we went to the wedding venue.

 I met Rahul and we went to the wedding venue