Chapter 6

(a/n ok this is where there's some drama so um don't kill me, please ;-;)

Clay rubbed his eyes and adjusted the backpack on his shoulders as he stepped back onto solid ground after the long flight. Suddenly. He felt a hand shake his shoulder.

"Clay, stop acting so tired. We're meeting a bunch of our friends today!" George kept a hand on his backpack and helped propel him towards the baggage claim.

After collecting their suitcases, they took a shuttle to their hotel and began to walk to their room.

George scanned his room key on the door and heaved it open. He scanned the room quickly and saw a queen bed, a couch, a coffee table, a TV, and a door that he assumed led to the bathroom.

"Oh," he heard Clay say from behind him. "There's only one bed."

"That's alright," George replied, plopping his stuff by the door. "I'll sleep on the couch. Anyway, most of the American boys should be here already, let's go say hi."

He quickly shot Zak, Bad, and Nick texts to tell them to meet in the lobby and he and Clay made their way downstairs.

"Clay! George!" Nick ran up to the pair and gave them a hug, as Zak stood behind them, smirking. He gave a small wave.

"Hey, guys! Nice face ya got there Dream," he laughed as he retreated back to a couch. Bad greeted Clay and George then went back to chatting with Zak. The Dream Team spent a few minutes telling stories and just laughing about stupid things when the doors whooshed open and a tall, brown-haired figure walked in, talking to a shorter blonde boy. He suddenly looked up and grinned.

"Dream!" Wilbur ran up to Clay and gave him a hug. "Hey, George! Hi Sapnap! Skeppy! Sup Bad?"

"Wow, Wilbur," Tommy smirked, jogging up to the rest of them. "Notice how you didn't even hug me when we met."

Wilbur just ignored him and turned back around.

"Uh, by the way, you guys can call me Clay when we're off-camera," the blonde said, looking at Wilbur, Tommy, and Skeppy specifically. Skeppy nodded.

"Same here, you guys can call me Zak."

The group split up so that they could get comfortable in their rooms (Clay and George, Zak and Bad, Wilbur and Tommy, and Nick is alone for a few more minutes lol). When they were done, they got a message from Techno.

Techno: Yo noobs a6d and i are in the lobby get ur butts down here

They greeted each other and VIncent decided to share a room with Sapnap which left Techno alone.

"Eh, it's okay. You guys are all nerds anyway," he laughed as he carried his bags to his room.

*TIME SKIP*

"Clay?" George peeked his head into their room.

"Yeah?" the younger boy asked, sitting up on the couch a bit.

"I'm gonna head out to the store, want anything?"

"Hm. Can you get me some chips?"

"Alright. I'll be back soon."

A minute or two after George left, Clay heard a knock on the door.

"COME IN!" he yelled. He smiled when Wilbur walked into the room.

"Hey, Clay," Wilbur said as he went and sat next to him.

"Hey, Wilbur, what's up?"

The slightly taller boy ran a hand through his hair. "I'm just... confused? I feel something different when I talk to you. Clay, I think I like you. Like... I really like you. But I know you don't like boys so-"

"Hey hold on I never said that," the younger boy said, putting a hand on his sleeve.

Wilbur stared him in the eyes for a few seconds before pulling him into a kiss. (a/n please don't kill me I'm only a child I have a life to live Q-Q) Clay sat there, frozen in shock for a second before millions of thoughts flooded his mind. Did he find Wilbur attractive? Yes. Did he like him? No? Even then, he didn't feel the same spark he had felt as he had hugged George. It wasn't the same. But George wouldn't ever reciprocate his feelings. He knew that. So maybe he should just accept that Wilbur cared about him more than George ever would. So he kissed him back.

"Clay! I'm back I got you-" George looked up from his grocery bag at Clay and Wilbur.

"Oh. I'm sorry I'll-" he dropped the bag on the floor and took off running down the hallway as fast as he could. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he needed to get away. He needed to get away from whatever he had just seen. From what he was feeling. Shock, jealousy, betrayal. Wait. Betrayal? Why? It's not like he was dating Clay. He had every right to... to kiss Wilbur.

But that didn't make him feel any better. He needed to talk to someone. As if on cue, his phone buzzed.

AHHHH THIS CHAPTER GIVE ME CONFLICTED FEELS   ;-;

ANYWAY IT'S 5 AM AND I'VE BEEN UP ALL NIGHT AND I'M NOT EVEN TIRED HAHAHHA I JUST HAD SOME IDEAS FOR THIS AND HAD TO GET IT DOWN SOOOO

HOPE YOU ENJOYED :D