* babysitting * [courtmien]

a little story on court and dames are married and babysitting. please note that lasercorn will be referred to as David throughout this story as it just sounds better. courtney and damien will be the "aunt and uncle" and have a close relationship with his family. they're not technically related, but I figured that they'd kind of be like the aunt and uncle of David's kid. 

anyway, enjoy!

--

      I knocked on the door, holding Damien's hand. David quickly opened the door and gave us hugs. Little Tyler ran straight to Damien and hugged his waist. I giggled and greeted Tyler, as well as David. Tyler clung onto Damien's hand and we walked to the living area.

      Damien lead Tyler to the couch while I talked to David about the babysitting. 

      "Tyler is allowed to play a couple of games for an hour at a time, but he usually last around thirty minutes until moving on to something else. Stuff like Mario Kart and Gang Beasts is alright. If he gets bored, he has some Spider-Man toys and cars to play with in a box located in the living room. We'll be back by eight."

      I nodded. I walked over to Damien and told him about the gaming, food, and other things that I was informed. After that, David and his wife left and we played some stuff with Tyler.

      "Hey buddy. Want to play some Mario Kart with Uncle Dame and Auntie Court?" Damien asked Tyler. Tyler nodded and we each grabbed a controller. Tyler won, Damien got second, and I got third. Pretty sure Damien held back, but I'm just glad that Tyler had fun.

      The three of us played a bit more of Mario Kart, played with Tyler, and ate some food. Now was time to clean up before his parents came back. Tyler went to play some other things while I cleaned up his toys with Damien.

      "Hey, how would you feel if we, y'know, had a kid together? Maybe two. Our own little family.", I asked. Damien paused for a moment, then responded. "That sounds nice. Maybe now's the time, we've been together for a while now, and I think we're doing fine with work. If you want to do it, then I'll do it too. I'll always be here by your side." I smiled and gently kisses him on the lips.

      Maybe he's right. "I think I want to try and start our own little family." Damien pulled me into a hug, and we kissed once more.

--

hope u enjoyed this very first story! leave some ideas in the ideas section if u have any, feel free to leave a vote, and of course u can give me some feedback! 

love y'all 💜💛💙