Are you lost, babygirl, part 1

Start from the beginning

"get well soon guys," I mumbled before walking out.

I hear their "thank you, boss" before I walked out of the door.

I walk back onto my office sitting down on my spinning chair resting my head on the table I relax my muscles.

Damn, being a mafia leader is so tiring. I wonder how dad used to manage this and our family at the same time.

Speaking of dad I forgot to inform him about today's good news.

Picking up my mobile, I dialled dad's phone.

Tae's dad:
"Hello, son?"

Tae:
"Yes, Appa, it's me,
How was your vacation going appa?"

Tae's dad:
"It's good, I still miss working but thanks to you I got some time to relax, also how's our mission going did you manage to make any progress?"

Tae:

"Yes, about that, I managed to kidnap the girl today appa we are one step closer to our revenge now."

Tae's dad:
"Yes, now that's my son, I'm really proud of you Taehyung, I know I made the right choice when I choose you as the next leader."

Tae:
Thanks, appa, I'll talk to you later now enjoy your vacation, bye."

After Finishing the call with dad I dialled my tracker's team informing them to keep a track on the next move of Ami's brother and his gang.

I need to know their every move, not only there but Mr min's too because I know as soon as Ami's brother knowledge that she is kidnapped, he'll call Mr min for help.

Lost in my thoughts I barely heard the small knock on my office door.

The door cracks open slowly and Chul walks in.

Chul is Daewan's best friend, the same age as him and just as small as him with a babyface.

Chul was adopted by two of my gang members who wanted a baby after their two years of marriage.

Chul parents dead in a car crash when he was just 6 months old, they were visiting Chul in the hospital because he was admitted but they died on the way to the hospital and he didn't have any other family members so they send him to the orphanage from the hospital immediately after he got better.

Minho and Taemin are Chul's fathers and two of my best fighters, Chul got his fighting skills from them, I guess and because of that, he got the position in our gang, even though he is one of our maknae he can fight better than some of our experience fighters.

Daewan always complains about, why his best friend got to be in our gang but he can't,

he never understands that he can't fight as good as his best friend and that would put him in dangerous situations like today.

Even if he knew how to fight I would never put him in danger intentionally, so I never let him join our gang, and I guess even if he wanted to join now, he can't anymore because as per our deal he lost his chance to join this gang.

I just hope he does what he was told to and left to study abroad away from this mafia shit.

I'm ready to get him an admission on, whichever school he wants.