Are you lost, Sir

Third-person pov:

It was a normal Friday afternoon, Ami was working her part-time job at the library, the library her brother owns.

It was the only normal thing in the sibling's lives, the only place they like to spend their time.

Ami was staking up the books. when she feels eyes on her. she looked at her left and right but no one was there.

she thought maybe because her lack of sleep she's imagining things.

Little did she knew that someone was really staring at her.

It was time to close the library when Ami was walking down the science fiction aisle.

she saw a very handsome man looking lost probably trying to find some book at the end of the aisle.

As her job, she went to help the man.

"Are you lost sir??" she asked.
She didn't get any reply so she tried again this time with a little higher voice

"Excuse me sir are you lost, can I help you with anything?." This time the man does turn around.

A handsome young man probably in his 20s with an aura as dark as the midnight sky.

his dark brown eyes with a sharp stare and thick brows.

He has bright blue hair with a bandana wrapped around his forehead.

He looked closely at her name tag and said: "oh yes, Ms Ami."

I was trying to find the book name 365 days, can you tell me where is it?." He smirks.

Ami blush after hearing the name of the book. She has read the book multiple times and she is in love with it.

She blushed looking down and said "yes sir but you are searching for it in the wrong section.

The book would be in the romance section the third aisle on your left, you will find it there."

The man looked to his left looking at the aisle ami was pointing at in the meantime.

Ami turns and left the aisle as fast as she can, not once she looks up at the man standing there or making sure if he found what he was looking for all because of her cheeks getting as red as tomato which she didn't want the man to see.

______________________________________

Ami's pov:

After clamming down my heated face I dash around the library to my brother office to inform him that its time to close the library.

But as soon as I entered my brother's office I froze at his words, he said to the other person he was talking to, on his phone.

"What do you mean he won't make it you have to save my dad he can't die like this."

My brother said on the phone angrily before throwing the phone across the room.

I run to him holding him tightly from behind before he breaks something else or hurt himself.

He was shaking with anger and I know why I'm scared for the same reason he was angry for and that is,
he doesn't want to be the next mafia leader,

he doesn't want to take my father place as a cruel leader who does nothing but hurt people.

We never experience a normal life with normal loving parents.

our life was always in danger. Our father never loved us enough to leave this life filled with crimes behind and live a normal life with us.

my mother, she was never with us, to begin with, she left us with our father the day I was born.

to start a new life with her ex-boyfriend. Whom she was dating secretly behind my father's back.

This lifestyle holds nothing but pain and fear of getting caught any moment but still, my father wants to risk his own children's lives by giving my brother his throne.

After helping my brother calm down, we inform the employees and customers that its time to close the library.

After every single person left the library we close it and left to our mansion.

we have to reach home as soon as we can so we can see our father before he leaves us, the doctor said there's no hope that he would make it

So we have to see him no matter what we still share the same blood as his.

he was still our father even though he never played the role of a father in our life we still love him.

at least he didn't abandon us like our mother even though his reason was selfish to keep us with him.

Another reason for seeing our dad before he leaves this world is that

we hope that maybe he would realize his mistake and would let my brother live a normal life and hand his business and the title of mafia leader to his right-hand man namjoon who was a better father figure to us than our own dad.

Namjoon would let us live our lives as we want. He thinks for our safety and happiness before his. He's not selfish like our father.

But before we can even reach our home we got the news that our father is no more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

______________________________________
My first time writing fanfiction so bear with me. I promise the story is gonna be better than this in the upcoming next chapters.