Chapter 1

Everything was going as usual in the guild hall.
But something was going to happen soon.
Strong winds started blowing and it started raining.
''Oi Juvia!'' Gray called out to her. ''Gray-sama! Juvia is here!'' She squealed and appeared in front of him.
''Did you make it rain?'' Gray asked her. Juvia shook her head while smiling.
''Juvia didn't do it. Juvia has no reason to be sad as Gray-sama is with her!'' She cheered.
Gray smiled. ''Juvi-''
A table hit him on his face. He fell down.
Juvia went on her rage mode and soon Gray joined the fight just in his boxers 😑.
Just then the guild doors opened and two hodded person appeared.
A table went flying towards one of them.
''Hey! You will get hurt!'' Lucy yelled and went over to help them when the table stopped in the air.
Black smoke around it.
The two people removed their hood.
One was a boy with slicked back black hair and bloodshot red eyes. He had piercings on his ears and had a glint of naughtiness in his eyes. He was somewhat the definition of a 'bad boy'.
The other one caught the attention of all.
''Why does she look so familiar?'' Natsu asked Erza.
''Scarlet hair.'' Erza whispered.
The other on was a girl with scarlet hair that was open, her right eye was blue but the other one was hidden with a eyepatch.
Her visible eye, it looked blank as if there was no emotion in her.
Everyone started whispering but the two peculiar people ignored them and made way to the bar where master was sitting and enjoying his beer.
''You are back Akane.'' Master simply said.
Everyone gasped.
''Ak-Akane'' Erza stammered. Akane turned her gaze towards Erza.
''Hello Erza. Long time no see.'' She said but her voice held no emotion in it.

___________________________________

Yo Fairy Tail members! How are you all? I am back with a new story.
Hope you all are fine.
Take care all of you Ishgar is not safe yet because of the Coronavirus.