Treasure Hunt | Chapter Twenty

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Yes." I hesitated, feeling him pressing against my thigh which made me nervous.

"Good." He smiled and rocked his hips more, earning more moans from me which were covered by his lips as he kissed me harder, rougher.

His lips left my bruised ones and traveled down my throat, his tongue tracing my collar bones before he went to my nipples. He ran his hands over them first, pinching them slightly between his thumbs and forefingers before letting his tongue dance over one and then the other. He licked the hardened bead and then met my eyes, slowly blowing his hot breath on it, making me shiver.

"There we go." He smirked as I writhed beneath him. I was straining against my boxers, now.

He left my nipples, instead, kissing down a path down my stomach, stopping once he reached the waistline of my underwear. He looked up at me, as if asking for permission and I nodded, giving it to him.

Loran hesitated now, as if trying to decide what to do. He palmed me through the material first and I arched my back just at his clothed touch. He was smiling as he kissed my inner thighs, and then brought his mouth to my still covered part. He traced it with his lips and ran his tongue along it, grazing it slightly, not enough to cause pain, but enough to tell my part that he was there.

I held my breathe as he hooked his thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down, exposing me. My face became heated as my part smacked my lower belly and I knew he was taking every inch of me in.

"You really are beautiful, Dalton." He smiled, his fingers gingerly moving over my thighs as his lips came to brush across mine once again.

And then he did the unthinkable.

He kissed it.

I froze, moaning as I could literally feel all of the blood traveling south. He grinned, obviously pleased with himself, and licked up the side of my shaft, bringing his lips around the head and proceeded to suck me slowly, his eyes never leaving mine, once.

I huffed, not knowing what to do with myself. My body felt like it was on fire. I'd never felt this way. Not even self-pleasure from my hand when I was sixteen and younger ever made me feel this way. I finally decided to grab his hair, and lightly tug, not forcing but guiding, and he took me even deeper. I gasped, my back arching and he came back up, kissing me hard while still stroking me.

"you trust me, right?" He gave my hips attention, leaving a large, dark hickey on each side.

"Nng..." Was my response, it was all too good but I knew my release was going to be close. I wasn't exactly sure how close but I knew it was on the rise. It'd be soon.

Too soon.

Loran licked down my shaft again before climbing off the bed and going to the nightstand on his side of the bed. He pulled something out and came back.

"What's that?" I hesitated, uncertainty now coming to the surface.

"Lube." He flashed me the unopened bottle, plastic still sealing the cap on.

"Why do you have that?" Now I was even more nervous.

He gave me a soft look and shrugged, "I do occasionally like to get off every once in a while."

I bit my lips. He'd never cheat on me. "Okay." I nodded.

He crawled back into the bed, lube in hand but didn't use it yet. He settled himself in between my legs and grabbed the lube, peeling the plastic off and snapping open the cap. Oh God. What was he going to do? He wouldn't just shove it in me, would he? No...no he was smarter than that.