Chapter 4: The Job offer

Start from the beginning

Fiorella nods. "Okay! Grazie Laura,"

_

Fiorella slowly opens the door as she enters the house to see her mother doing the dishes and her kids. "Noello,  Noelle! Mamma is back!"

"Mamma!" Noelle yells in happiness as she runs to embrace her mother. "Today, I helped Nonna and sold many clothes,"

Noello looks coldly at his mother.

" Rella, what brings you back so early?" Her mother, Ginvera Evette, questions.

"Good news, I found a new job with the help of a long-gone friend! Starting from tomorrow!"

"What company?" Noello questions with a frown like he didn't care, with his five-year-old cold voice and character.

" Missoni clothing line!" Fiorella mouthed.

"Missoni clothing. That won the BMF (Best Milan Fashion) and also took over the IFNA(Italy fashion Nova Award) and best parachute regiment of the whole decade?" His hoarse voice snaps. "Do you know their main source?" He snaps at me again!

"What?" We all looked at him, confused.

He Looks resentful. "Gang leaders! Mafia King and prince!"

"Enough of your rubbish talk." Grandma snaps.

For goodness sake, he's just five years old. He's Melanie-skinned, has a possessive voice, and is hot for his age.

"Boy, you're only five. How do you come to know so much about it?" She looks embarrassed at her cold-minded son.

Noello rolled his ocean-blue eyes at his mother. "They are a rich and powerful firm. They are linked with the Sicilian groups and also Mexico and U.S companies. They are monopolies domestically. Why would they hire someone like you? Do you even know what you're about getting yourself into?" He spat.

"Are you showing contempt for Mamma?" Fiorella giggles at him, looking stupid about the machine brain that her son has.

He didn't care to respond, but he slowly walked to the couch to sit.

Noelle grumbles. "But Noello, didn't you say you want to have dinner? I'm hungry,"

"Call me Fratello! I am your elder brother, so say it, Fratello maggiore,"

Noelle rolls her eyes sarcastically at him. "You're only Nine minutes older than me!"

"Even still, I am still your Fratello maggiore!" He folds his arms to his chest, looking firm at his sister.

Noelle grumbles at him. "Are you emphasizing that you're older than me?"

He frowns. "I am just saying that I'm older than you, and I am your elder brother, and I have got the right to lecture you,"

"Un Vecchio," she cusses as she sticks her tongue at him.

Noello flinched, looking killed. "What? Did you call me old man?"

Fiorella giggles as she holds the two of them. "Come on, don't fight. Mommy is taking you two to the park tomorrow!"

"Yeyyy... Park!" Noelle jumps for joy.