Five huffed. "Fine."

A hand shot into the air. "Can I go first?" Vanya asked. No one objected, so she moved on. "Five, truth or dare?"

He was leaning against one of the crates, looking at his fingernails. "Truth."

"Weak!" Klaus called from around his cupped hands. His siblings ignored him. 

The girl sat for a moment in thought. She hadn't really planned that fair ahead. "Oh, have you ever drank before?"

Both of the boys snorted. Five had been sneaking bailey's into his coffee for the last few months. Typically he wouldn't want to fog up his mind during the day, but it helped to lower his inhibitions for morning classes. "A few times, yeah. Klaus? Truth or dare?"

"Dare," the boy answered confidently. It didn't take a genius to guess that he'd say dare.

A wicked grin grabbed and Five's facial features. He smoothed his hands over the legs of his new jeans. "Alright. Go flash the street." He nodded towards the edge of the roof, where it looked out over the street, which was fairly busy, even for a Saturday night.

With a raised eyebrow, Klaus jumped up. "Hold my drink, Vanya dear." 

The brunette held his cup, looking on in shock. "No way is he actually going to do that."

She was proved wrong by the sound of a zipper being yanked down. Luckily, he was facing the street already, standing on the edge of the flat roof. Vanya started to laugh as they watched his back. "Oh, God."

Still leaning on the crates, Five smiled in amusement. He didn't get to hang out with his siblings like this often. Normally, even on their days off, Five would spend his time locked up somewhere, studying. This was much more fun.

"Take that, world!" Klaus was shouting, hands up in the air.

Vanya couldn't stop laughing, even when Klaus had tucked himself back in and made his way back to the blanket. Her other brother was watching as he sipped from his cup.

The fourteen year old sat down with a sigh. "Got to hand it to you, man. I thought you'd say something boring."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Vanya, truth or dare?"

She took a moment to mull this over. "Truth."

"Predictable," he announced.

Her face fell at that. It could be worse though, he could be like Luther. Maybe she was predictable, but at least she was there.

"Lay off," Five ordered with a wave of his hand. Vanya could always count on him in situations like these to defuse the tension.

Shrugging Klaus placed a finger on his chin in thought. "Vanya, Vanya, Vanya," he sang, making the girl nervous. "I got it. Who's your latest crush?"

Instantly her cheeks began to heat up. Even at fourteen Vanya had never really gotten a chance to talk to her siblings about crushes. It also didn't help that she most definitely had a crush on Gwen Stefani, that she could barely admit to herself, let alone her brothers. "I don't have one."

"That's bullshit," Klaus insisted. "You are blushing way too hard for that to be true and you know it."

"I don't!" Vanya squeaked. She wasn't convincing anyone.

Her brother shook his head. "No way. Tell us or you drink."

Without hesitation, Vanya took a regrettably large gulp and immediately began to cough.