Chapter 50 | Mr. & Mrs.

Recap ~
The best man

Gazing at the beach view, Shivaay was standing in the balcony waiting for his wife to join him that night.
"Where is Mallika?" She asked holding his arms as she walked to him and he replied, "Must be enjoying with my brother!"
"You sent her to him, didn't you?" She asked and he nodded smiling cheekily, "Wanted to spend time with my wife."

Taking a pause, he gestured her to settle herself on the nearby beanbag in the balcony much to her confusion.
"Show me your hands!" He ordered when she asked back, "What are you planning to do Mr.?"
"Hold your hands forever Mrs.!" Saying, he took some of the balm from a tiny glass bottle and massaged her hands making her surprised.

"Are your hands hurting? A fourteen hour bike journey isn't a small thing!" He spoke as he massaged. A lone tear escaped her eyes as an answer to his question but he panicked seeing her, his eyes brimming with tears which were threatening him to fall any moment "Anika let's go to the doctor! It's badly paining right? That's why I told car driving is far better."
"Shiv I'm crying and you have tears in your eyes." She said smiling making him remember the words she spoke in the Lonavala bonfire game.

The next part of the trip, visiting North Goa was by a mini bus to fit the complete gang in it. Everyone were excited about the Anjuna Beach, one of the best spots to experience the classic Goan vibe. While the gorgeous beach was sizzling with its glowing white sands the gang started their day with some water-sports. Playing a game of throwball, they settled in a nearby restaurant to taste the authentic Goan cuisine.

"What is today?!" Mallika asked excitedly while eating her breakfast and the rest told in unison, "Wednesday yaar!"
"Waise we are all weird, starting a trip in the middle of a week." Rudra interrupted in between and the rest chuckled.
"So you guys know about the speciality of Anjuna beach on Wednesdays?!" Mallika asked even more excited when Shivaay was the first one to realize what ran in her mind.

"No no no. You are not doing this to us!" He groaned as he remembered reading an article in Google about Anjuna beach's Wednesday speciality while Sid interrupted looking at Mallika's saddened face, "Bhai, she can do anything and I'm with her."
"Sid you don't know what—" Shivaay was about to say further when Sid rolled his eyes, "Must be shopping, I know my Mallika!"
There were mixed reactions of teasing for Sid's dialogue and crying for Mallika's shopping.

The flea market held in the beach every wednesday was a crowd-puller. Everyone in the gang knew about Mallika's shopping skills, except Sid. He did know she loved shopping but he never knew how she shopped while the others had an experience in their college trip to Ooty.

"How much is this bhaiyya?!" Anika asked when the vendor spoke, "Rs 2500."
"This is too much, just for one piece?!" She almost hollered and the vendor nodded.
"Give it for 250 else I'm not going to buy!" She stated stubbornly and the vendor was alarmed, "Madam I have seen people bargaining but not for Rs.250! We also have to live."

"Anika?" Shivaay called out to her and she turned back raising her eyebrows at him.
"Consider that vendor a little, he also has a living right!?" He told and the vendor looked hopefully at Anika.
"Don't come in between me and my bargaining skills billuji." She folded her arms finishing to which Shivaay narrowed his eyes at her for calling him billu in public, "Anika?"
"I'm not scared of your khanji aankhe, billuji!" Anika said annoyed while the vendor was curiously looking at them to hear their next conversation. In no time, Shivaay left not able to deal with Anika and her bargaining skills.

Everyone finally finished their shopping and visited a few more places around the North Goa before settling in the resort for the night.

"I will never go for shopping with Malli!" Sid cried holding his legs.
"I told you!" Shivaay rolled his eyes as he came out of the washroom after a hot shower.
"My legs are hurting Bhai!" Sid cried again, continuing "Mallika made me walk for one whole hour to get her favorite earrings! Just kill me the next time I support Mallika for her shopping."

"Sid!" He heard a familiar lady voice when he asked looking at Shivaay, much confused, "Why are you speaking like Mallika now?!"
He then saw his brother signing him to look in the direction of the door.
"Mallika?!" Sid called out shocked, scared if she heard their conversation.
"Why do you have to join me in shopping? I don't need you at all!" Mallika huffed in anger and left while Sid strode behind not before scowling at his brother for not warning him about Mallika.

Shivaay was busy wiping his wet hair when he heard Room service from outside. Responding, he turned to take his mobile from the bed when he felt a familiar hug from behind.

"If my wife sees you hugging me, she will definitely kill you!" Shivaay spoke casually holding the person's hands only to receive a smack on his shoulder.
"Oh Mrs.?!" He tried sounding surprised and his wife said "Mr.Khanji aankho waale bhaagad billa, you are a bad actor and you know that!"
"My wife is calling me with so much love today?" He said, pouting in minutes after realizing what she told about his acting skills, "I'm not a bad actor okay!?"
"Okay okay now don't be so cute that I don't know what I will do!" Anika spoke looking elsewhere except her husband.
"What will you do?" He asked demanding an answer when he saw her walking towards him holding her hands from behind. Reaching the dead end of the wall, Shivaay stopped not able to continue further while Anika moved closer to him, feeling each other's breaths.

Holding his right hand with hers and placing the other on his cheeks, she spoke lost in his bluish grey orbs "Iss haath ko aur iss saath ko zindagi bar chodungi nahi." and captured her lips with his, ceasing the moment forever.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Dil chahta hai.

Just keep loving the book guys, 50 chapters isn't a small thing! We have gone quite a long way! To all my readers who were patient enough to hang on this book, my love to you all ❤

Manya