Chapter 26 | Patched up?!

Recap ~
You know my heart!

The next two days were scheduled for the pre-wedding photoshoot.

"Shivaay baby! I'm super excited for the photoshoot!" Tia said happily while Shivaay had no other choice except to smile.
"ShiTia's photoshoot will be like ShiTia only. Horrible!" Sid whispered to Anika emphasizing the couple name, the second time.
"What is your enmity with Tia, Sid!? You hate her, don't you?!" Anika chuckled.
"From the bottom of my heart, Anu!" Sid shuddered.

"Shivaay we need a photoshoot as well!" Sid interrupted Tia as she was busy talking about her cosmetics.
"Sid, pre-wedding photoshoots are for the bride and the groom! Not for the groom's brother." Tia mocked.
"I said photoshoot Tia, not pre-wedding photoshoot! You would have to go to the ENT doctor before the photoshoot!" Sid mocked her back.
"Okay stop it! Else you both take photoshoot together." Shivaay groaned fed up of them.

The shoot was at the Oberoi Rajvilas, Udaipur. Shivaay initially reprimanded the decision of photoshoot giving an excuse of client meeting at Udaipur but Tia made her decision to fly along with him for a photoshoot there.

Reaching the Oberoi's prestigious hotel, "This is one of the best pre-wedding photoshoot places in India!" Tia exclaimed seeing the beauty around her. For the first time, Sid did accept what Tia said, it was truly an amazing place.

Early that morning, a part of the pre-wedding photoshoot was completed with Sid's plans of making it unsuccessful

Early that morning, a part of the pre-wedding photoshoot was completed with Sid's plans of making it unsuccessful. Out of frustration, Tia left to the spa to relax herself while Anika decided to visit places in Udaipur.

"I'm tagging along!" Sid said happily but Anika reprimanded, "No Sid, I'm going on a cycling tour. You wouldn't feel comfortable!"
"Anu I'm coming and that's final!" He said sternly to which she chuckled, "I'm not responsible for anything that happens in this journey!"

Starting point at Chandpole, a prominent landmark of the city. Sid and Anika met their guide for the day, Dhruv along with a couple of others who joined them.

"So are we waiting for someone?!" Sid asked getting a little impatient when Dhruv answered back, "Yeah, there was another last minute booking today just like yours. Waiting for the guy!"

Exactly after eleven minutes, a guy was seen as he walked towards the group. Sid was wondering as he felt the figure a little familiar from distance. As he came closer, Sid exclaimed in shock "Shivaay!"

Anika wasn't really surprised. She did observe him watching her when she was speaking to Sid earlier that day.

"Bhai are you following me?!" Sid asked not able to understand what was happening to which Shivaay said back with much attitude, "Sid, people follow me I don't!"
"Yeah that's true only! Okay, can you explain why and how you joined this tour then?" Sid asked expecting answers.
"Shivaay Singh Oberoi never justifies what he does but for your information, this was a pre-planned decision. Infact Tia also enrolled for this but she couldn't come as she was tired after the shoot!" He said and left to meet the guide.

"That's a lie!" Sid groaned while Anika smiled knowing it was.
"Even if it was a pre-planned decision of his, I can't imagine Tia accepting for this cycle tour. Definitely not!" He finished making her chuckle.

Lead by Dhruv, they started their day. Anika enjoyed the spirit of the City of Lakes, lush green farms, havelis, and hillsides. No wonder why it was called the Venice of the East.

They didn't even finish fifty percent of their trip and Sid was already tired

They didn't even finish fifty percent of their trip and Sid was already tired. He didn't show it out as he did not want to spoil the mood.
"I warned you Sid!" Anika said looking at him to which he said back panting a little, "Anu you think I'm tired?! Not at all."
"Oh yeah I can see that!" She said stopping her cycle.

Anika spoke to their guide, "Dhruv, let's break for ten minutes, it will help us!"

"Yaar Anu thanks a lot! I needed a break badly." Sid sighed getting down from his cycle and wiping off his sweat.
"Sid you told you are not tired na?!" Anika spoke sarcastically making him smile sheepishly.

Shivaay was silent throughout the whole time, maybe he didn't know how to begin. That's when Anika went to him and asked "Shivaay, can I ask you something?!"
"Go ahead." He said without any second thoughts.
"Can we forget everything that happened and be friends for some time, just like how we were in college? Maybe at least till this tour ends?" She asked not hesitating when he looked back at her surprised and happy at the same time.

"Yes" was the only word heard from him, and they shook hands "Let's start afresh. Anika from St.Xavier's!" She introduced.
"Shivaay from St.Xavier's as well" he said back smiling.

"Billu... Billi..." Sid interrupted in between dreaming about the two.
"You both patched up?! Now it's going to be ShivIka's marriage. Woah, I'm super excited!" Sid exclaimed jumping in excitement.
"We are friends Sid!" Anika and Shivaay chorused in unison.

"Don't you worry, you will be wife and husband very soon!" He muttered under his breath smiling happily.
"Did you say something?!" They asked again glaring at him and he hesitated to tell his statement out, "Yes.., no..! Err...I.."
"Okay I understood you. Yes for continuing the tour and no for anymore breaks, right?!Come let's go now!" Anika dragged him while he regretted saying a yes and a no.

_______________________________________

How was the chapter?!

Manya