Once I was able to get Liam to sleep I headed home and took a shower. I had already eaten at my mom's place, so I just decided to head to bed. I sat in bed with Onyx resting on my thigh and Abe lying at the end of the bed. We sat quietly watching old reruns of Sons of Anarchy before Abe stood. I watched as Onyx did the same. They both jumped off the bed standing in front of the door on guard. I knew that there were guards outside so there was really nothing to worry about. A minute or two ticked by when the door swung open and Malik walked in. "Tajlus." Malik said causing both the dogs to sit. "Alsarir." He said pointing to their bed. They trotted over before laying down. Malik's eyes shifted from them to me. I smiled waving at him causing him to smile.

He walked over to me kissing my forehead before he headed to the bathroom before I heard the shower cut on.

45 minutes passed by before the bathroom door opened and a puff of steam came rushing out. I looked over at him to see him in pajama bottoms and nothing else. The bed dipped before I felt his arms wrap around me. I turned and looked at him seeing his green eyes stare at me. "You okay?" I asked cupping his face. "Yeah, just tired." He said. I looked at him for a moment before he pulled me to him. "Marry me." he mumbled. I pulled back from him and looked at him. "What?" I asked.

He looked at me caressing my shoulder before raising his hand to gently touch my cheek. "Marry me." He repeated. "When I asked you to marry me I wanted it to be special. Memorable. I wanted to take you to dinner, flowers, a whole romantic night to show you how much I love—we love you." He began. "I had everything planned out." He continued. "I was going to ask you on the anniversary of the day we first met. At my father's hotel." He as a smile spread across his face. "And I was going to give you this ring." He said.

He sat up reaching over digging into the drawer. He turned and glanced over at me before looking down at his lap. I looked up at him waiting for him to continue. "It's been in my family for centuries. I always said that I would give this ring to my mate the day that I asked her to marry me." He explained. "I know Ares and I haven't been the best mates but you—" He paused. "Both of you are the most important people to me. I would do anything to make you both happy. I know marriage and having a baby is a big step, but I wouldn't want to do it with anyone but you. Marry me and I promise to spend the rest of my life showing you not only in my words but in my action that I love and cherish you." He said. "Will you marry, Ahsha?" He asked looking at me before he opened the ring box.

Malik

I woke up the next morning and quietly got ready for work. Once I was dressed I walked back into my room and over to Ahsha seeing her sleeping peacefully. I leaned over her kissing her forehead. I looked over at the nightstand seeing the velvet box staring at me. I sighed before heading out.

--

I was sitting in a council meeting as we discussed the search for Sergio and Pablo. "They're been sightings of them in Europe." One of the elders said. "They haven't responded to any attempts to contact them. There have been no confirmed sights. My brothers are not the people who just drop of the grid for this long. Something happened." Franco said. "We'll have our best men track them. We will find them." I finally said. Everyone fell silent looking at me. "These men are member of a royal family. We will find them." I said before looking at Gino and Franco.

I stood fixing my suit before heading back to the office. I was sitting in my office going over a couple of documents when my door opened. I looked up to see my brothers along with Alexander walking in. "What's your problem?" Cairo asked. "What?" I asked. "At the meeting you seemed off. What's going on?" Jericho asked. I sighed. 'There going to hear about it sooner than later. Might as well tell them.' Ares chimed in.

"Ahsha's pregnant." I said. "Oh wow." Alexander said. "That's great. I'm going to be an uncle." Cairo said. I looked at him. "Yes, that's the takeaway from this." I said. "Is this not a good thing? Cause you don't seem happy." Jericho asked. "No, it is. It's the best news I've gotten in a while, but I asked Ahsha to marry me." I said. "And?" Alex asked. "She hasn't given me an answer." I said.