67~Epilogue~ //Mixed POVs

Two Years Later

\\'***《》***'\\

Maha &Zaroon

It's been six months since our marriage now and today we are celebrating our half year anniversary.
Zaroon walks into our room. "You look so beautiful." He stands behind me and puts his hands over my shoulder. "You always rock silver, don't you?" He says and places a soft kiss on my hair.

"Thank you." I reply shyly and stand up, facing him, an inch seperating us.
I run a hand through his curly strands that have now grown over the sides and he refuses to get a hair cut.
He steps forward and opens the drawer, taking out a velvet brown box.

"Okay." I giggle. He opens it and holds out a silver and blue necklace, which looks like it's diamond. "Zaroon, I love this." I admire the beautiful necklace which shines in the yellow mirror light.
He does not speak and opens the lock of the necklace, I pull my hair up so he can put it around my neck.

"Perfection." He says kissing my forehead when the necklace is smoothly placed over my skin. It matches my dark blue shiny kurta.

"It's lovely. Thank you." I say, leaning forward to kiss him.
"I can't believe it's been six months." I let out a little laugh.

"Yeah, it's been two years to Saad and Meher Bano, and I feel they're becoming parents." He winks. Saad and Bano got married two years ago, and because Zaroon and Saad wanted to keep best friend goals up, we got married later on but the same month and date.

"Yeah." I laugh.

***

Zara & Shehzad

"Hashir would you keep quite, you're little brother is asleep." I softly scold my son Hashir pointing towards my ten month old baby boy, Irtiza.
Although Hashir and his twin sister Miraal are turning three in two months, they are still babies too. Can't even talk or walk properly.
It's so hard looking after three little children, I am so done.

"Shehzad?" I speak.

"Yes?" He asks, not looking up at me.

I roll my eyes. "Please take care of Hashir, I am feeding Miraal." I say and look down to my daughter who's sleeping in my arms with a feeder in her mouth. "I have to get to the hospital too." I remind him.
Being a mother of three little kids and one who still feeds on breast milk, plus working as a doctor are all the hardest I've done.

"Hashir! Last warning." I yell. I am pissed and my innocent boy notices I'm angry and looks up at me with his big blue puppy eyes, letting go of the toy piano on his lap.

"Now that isn't waking Irtiza and Miraal up?" Shehzad teases and walks over to me.

"He's so naughty!" I complain.

"He's a kid, Zara. He had to take after his mom." He winks.

"Not funny." I roll my eyes but I don't stop the smile that forms on my lips.

"Don't tire yourself. I'll look after the kids." He holds my hand and our youngest son Irtiza starts crying.

"See." I roll my eyes and Shehzad stands up and takes Irtiza in his arm and he stops crying.