~Chapter Forty Four~

Saad's POV
.

I walk downstairs after I've taken a hot shower and changed into a pyjama and a t-shirt which belongs to Ibad.

"Hey, hey that's mine!" Ibad holds my arm on the stairs. "Change it." He playfully teases.

"Really?" I raise my brows and we giggle.

"Alright. Keep it." He taps on my chest. What's with Ibad being so generous.

Oddly weird.

I walk down to where my parents are sitting. I lay beside my mom and rest my head on her tigh.

"How does is feel to be back home after so long?" My mom asks storking my damp hair.

"I've been away for a longer period of time so yes, We had fun." I tell her.

I recall to when I jumped into a cold lake shirtless just to prove I loved Bano. Do I really?

"Baba tell Saad already." Ibad pokes my Dad and I sit up.

"Tell me what?" I raise a brow.

Did he get into some university at twenty four or what.

"Alright Ibad! We will let him know but let the boy eat for now. Com'on." My mom says and stands up, taking me with her and Ibad and Dad join.

"What is it Mama?" I look at her and she sighs.

"It's nothing to worry about!" She pats my cheek.

I look at the biryani on the table. "Oh god Ma, I've been eating biryani and all the oily desi food since four days I am done now!" It irks me to have it all again.
Not being a brat and complaining but I need a change atleast for one day.

"Well you're father already this to me and made you a burger." My mom laughs.

"I always know my sons the best." My dad smiles and walks towards the oven where he has my burger kept.

"Saad I can't wait for you to hear whats going to-"

My mom shuts Ibad up. "Ibad." She sighs. "Relax!"

"What is it all anyways?" I look at my parents.

"Guess." My dad says.

"Is he what? Gotton a job?" I laugh.

"Ew no, I'll handle dad's business." He says and I glare at him.

"Wasn't I suppossed to do that?" I ask confusingly.

"Saad, I want you to do what you wish for, get into an office, do what you want but yes you will also help Ibad with the business." My dad says. I'd rather run out of town than handle business with Ibad.

"Is this what is was?" I raise my brow.
There's more to it and I can feel it.

"No. The other good news is that. We've found a girl for you're brother." My dad says and I feel glee and confusion at the same time.

"That is amazing news. Who is it?"

"Take a guess." Ibad winks.

No.

No.

My mind blowing.

Not her.

"There are alot of guesses, just tell me already." I say and my fists clench. I know it.

Either I turn the world upside down and save her, make her mine.
But why would I? Why would I care when I myself am not certain of my feelings.

I dug my nails into my palm as soon as the words come out from my dad's mouth.

"Meher Bano." My father replies.

Author's Note
I am sorry for this lmao! Alot more to come.
Last update for today. I love you all❤
Stay saafeeeeeee.

Omg 900 thankyouuu illyyyy