Bad News

HELLO EVERYONE.

I also have some sad news....This book right here...
This book that you are reading right now!

"My Crown" will be discontinued.

I'm very sorry if you enjoyed this book, but I can no longer continue writing this book. When I first started to write it I didn't really feel that click. I thought I could write it because I LOVED the concept but it just didn't feel right when I forced myself to write. Everyone knows that I write daily and try to get out a chapter almost every week or even every four days. I get busy sometimes but I still write and it's mainly at night. With "My Crown" It's just.... I don't want to write anymore. Maybe one day I'll finish this book or maybe one day I won't.  I just need to tell you guys because I'll feel bad.

🥺
👉🏻👈🏻
I hope you understand!

But I'll keep you updated on my new project if you follow me. I usually don't discontinue books and my followers know that.

I usually stick with them and finish them even when I REALLY and I mean REALLY dislike them. Like the Romeo and Juilet based one... C H R I S T
that one was just plain awful. (the fake Shakespearean was not a good idea) I DEEPY REGRET THAT ONE.

ANYWAY!

I just don't know if I can force myself to finish this because it'll take me too long. I have other ideas that I want to get out there!

I don't want to be on writers block. I hate being on fucking writers block. It's annoying.

I have more plans and I want to follow them because I think they're really cool! I'm just sorry that it had to end like this.

I hope your not mad at me...

Thank you.