New friends

Third Person

Dipper and Mabel have had a pleasurable experience since their first day. Dippers' kindness is being seen by everyone that calls for help. Mabel's bright spirit and strength are being seen by everyone.

Dipper had to buy more first aid supplies with people getting hurt, mainly the monsters. Dipper has befriended most of them and they were quite fond of him too.

Dipper or Mabel haven't seen the King and his Court yet. They both thought they were nonexistent and that they were just king-less. Not seeing the king for two weeks was a little concerning for them.

"What should we do for lunch?" Mabel asked.
"I don't know, but I'm still curious about the court," Dipper confessed, "They're nonexistent and it's sad."
"Haha!" Mabel laughed, "We haven't seen the court at all. Sometimes I feel like their king-less."
"A little," Dipper chuckled.
"I mean I feel like we should have seen them by now," Mabel said.
"My court greeted everyone and it was nice and welcoming," Dipper muttered.
"You were an awesome king," Mabel places her arm around his shoulder, "You brought so many schools together!"
"Mabel, Hush!" Dipper didn't want people to overhear, "You know that I don't want other people to know."
"My bad," Mabel muttered, "Why is that such a burden?"
"Oh! I never told you why," Dipper sighed, "Since I'm a student here and a king that means I would have to challenge the current king for his thrown."

This was another way to get the thrown. If a new ruler transfers to another school where a ruler is already crowned it's more traditional to challenge them for their throne. Or they'll challenge the new transfer so they can provide something.

It was something that Dipper didn't like at all because he had to do it once. It wasn't fun at all and he almost lost his kingdom.

"This kingdom is a little shabby," Mabel said, "Cracked and broken."
"Doesn't matter if it's cracked and shabby," Dipper smiled softly, "We can still mend the broken pieces and build a better place."
"Should we head off to the tree for lunch?" Mabel got tired of talking about the topic.
"Sure," Dipper agreed.

As they walked towards the tree they were suddenly stopped by a few students.

"Hey Callie," Dipper smiles at her.
"Dipper!" Callie hugged him.
"Woah," Dipper laughed.
"Mabel!" Callie smiled at her.
"Hey," Mabel waves.
"Guys! Can we bring them along!" Callie asked, "They're not mean!"
"We've heard about these two," Mabel saw a snake pop out of her hair, "You're welcome to join us."

Dipper and Mabel didn't know what they were going to witness, but they didn't mind a little school adventure.

"Oh! This is Dot," Callie started to introduce her friends.
"Hey, Love~" Dot smile revealing her small gap.

Her skin was like coffee mixed with a little cream, large light hazel eyes, small light brown spring curls that reached above her shoulders, three snakes as bangs, tall thick hourglass-shaped body.

"This is Oz," Callie hopped on his box.
"Callie! I could have dropped you," Oz shouted.

His skin was the color of sweet cameral, small light brown eyes, dark mess brown hair, medium height with a square body.

"Finally Kai!" Callie smiled.
"Nice to meet you," Kai winked.

He has pale porcelain skin, dark monolid brown eyes, silk straight black hair pushed back with some hair near his eyes, tall and muscular.