Heatwave

Third Person

When Mabel heard about what happened to Dipper a few days ago she got upset. When Dot, Kai, Callie, and Oz heard about what happened they weren't happy either. Dot and Oz tracked the people down while Callie and Kai did the deed.

When they heard that the king tried to say Dipper they were surprised and I mean very surprised. Dipper ended up being saved by a bunch of monster birds.

"Why is it so fucking hot!" Mabel groaned.
"Ford told us that it was going to be hot today," Dipper sighed, "We're lucky that we're not in school today."
"Why don't we have school again?" Mabel asked Dipper.
"Something with the pipes in our school and air coordinator just died," Dipper explained.
"Kids! Are you still in the house?" Stan shouted from the basement.
"Yes!" They replied.
"If you're going to go out please wear sunscreen," Ford yelled, "You two burn easily."
"We know," The twins shout back.
"Just making sure!"

Dipper wanted to go outside for a while fully knowing it was blazing hot outside. Dipper was thinking about going to the bookshop to buy a new book and then probably read most of it in a coffee shop.

"I'm going to the bookshop," Dipper got up walking towards the stairs.
"Alright," Mabel smiled, "I'll text you if I leave."

Dipper went upstairs to change into something else. He changed into black shorts and a thin long sleeve baby blue shirt. At times the book store can be super cold. Dipper put some sunscreen on and left the house, but he made sure not to look whiter than usual. He walked into town minding his own business.

Dipper noticed that way more people were out than he expected because of today's weather. The kids from high school started to notice him more every day as the school year went on.

Slowly people wanted to know more about Dipper and Mabel. Like what they were like in their old school. They didn't believe that Dipper could be this nice.

Bill ended up leaving his house to get a few things for himself and his brother to cool down. Bill was used to the heatwave because he lived here his whole life.

Bill could also cool down with his powers but he was lazy today. While walking to the store he spotted Dipper. He wanted to say hello, but at the same time, he couldn't.

He took a deep breath and said, "Sapling!"

Dipper stopped and turned around to see Bill. A bright yellow muscle shirt and black shorts to always match his style.

"Bill?" Dipper turned around.

Bill felt the whole world go into slow motion when he turned around. A soft sweet smile formed on his face. Bill quickly walked to Dipper and waved.

"What are you doing here?" Bill asked.
"I wanted to go to the book store and go to the coffee shop to read them," Dipper explained.
"Do you want any company?" Bill blurted out.

Dipper thought about it carefully. Maybe some company would be good, Dipper thought, I could use some help finding a good book store too.

Bill was slowly panicking on the inside because he didn't mean to say that out loud yet. He was going to talk to him a little more and then say it. That was so direct! I'm such a dumbass, Bill thought, Is Sapling going to think I'm weird? Fuck!