No more black mail

Pov Dipper

Friday was a blast! I loved it so much. I'm glad that I don't have to hide anything from Bill now. Since he knows everything I don't have to worry about it.

Kai texted me and said that they were having another mini party in the same grassy area from before. This time the school approved it and we get to skip fifth. Everyone could come this time. I told them that I would be right there.

When I was walking to the grassy area I felt someone cover my eyes. I chuckled softly and asked, "Who is it?"

"You gotta guess," Bill chuckled.
"Is it my demon king?" I smiled.
Bill placed his arms around my neck and kiss my cheek, "Close enough.".
"The same thing," I smirked.
"Yeah," Bill mumbled.
"Are you going to the little party thing?" I asked him.
"Remember I have the council meeting today, but if I have time I'll go," Bill told me.
"Alright, text me if you come," I turned around and smiled.
"See you later," Bill smiled as he kissed my hand.
"Bye stupid," I smiled.

I left and went to the grassy area where we had it last time. I see Callie wagging her tail as she listened to the music. I see a few kids with instruments. I keep forgetting it's Monday and they have to bring them back to school.

"Hey guys," I smiled.
"Dipper! What's up?" Dot smiled.
"Nothing much," I said, "But why is it so uninteresting here?"
"I don't know, but these things are usually fun," Kai muttered.
"I mean we have music!" Callie cheerfully said.
"But nothing is happening," Oz sighed.
"Than spicy it up," Mabel said.
"Who?" They all said.
"I mean why is too awkward?" Castro asked.
"Since everyone is invited it's a little awkward," Dot whispered, "We're comfortable with our own people, ya know? Monsters and Monsters, Demons and Demons, Humans and Humans."

I realized that everyone was in their own little section. The speaker started to play a certain song.

"There will come a soldier who carried a mighty sword,"

I saw the lights in their eyes light up. Mabel was a little confused about why this was happening.

"Why is everyone excited? I want to be excited," Mabel pouted at the end.
"This song was kinda like a prayer to have the king or queen of monsters back," Callie explained, "It's a song that's been passed on since the Queen of Monsters died. There's a dance too."
"Why don't we sing it?" I said that way too loud.
"Let's do," Someone said, "We have the instruments for it."
"Cover?" Someone chuckled.
"Let do!" I cheered.
"Dipper!" A female goblin went up to me, "Do you wanna join in with the song?"
"Sure," I smiled.

The monster side started to huddle together and started to play the song. Castro was right next to me and smiled. Some of the monsters that knew the traditional dance were showing other monsters the moves.

Mabel joined in the dancing part because she was curious too. It was fun.

"He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord," Dot sang.
"Oh lei, oh lai, oh lei, oh Lord/ He will tear your city down, oh lei-oh lai-oh Lord,"

When I saw them dancing I could feel so much happiness. It was nice watching my sook go the subjects enjoying themselves. I could see some of the demons and humans looking out the way. A few of them sat near us.