Chapter 17: Valhalla

Start from the beginning

"Hi Thomas." She smiled, her teeth showing slightly.

"Just calling to see if you want me to make dinner tonight. I was thinking spaghetti or I can always pick something up from the diner."

"Either one works. As long as I'm not cooking." She played with the curled wire on the phone, leaning against the wall.

"Alright, I'll surprise you then." He rested his hand on the wall in front of him, turning slightly, before his eyes caught a figure.

He didn't hear anything that she was saying through the other line, his eyes stuck on the figure a bit away from him before they flickered to two more.

"Hey. Esme. I got to go. Love you." He said in a rushed voice, slamming the phone in its place.

His eyes fixated on three people, and two of them he could see the same tattoo on their arm that Esme had.

"It's in there." The fifteen year old told the other two, pointing to some type of television and radio store further down, passing Thomas.

That's all it needed to take Thomas before he was running down the street and back to the house. It was only a few blocks away, he should get there in two minutes, keeping this speed.

Once he got to the house he threw the door open. "Esme!" He shouted, a bit out of breath as she looked at him confused.

"Thomas what happened?"

"I just found a few of your family members." He told her seriously and her eyes widened. She honestly never thought she would hear him say that.

Allison, Five, and Klaus entered the store, Five leading the way as they stood at the bottom, Allison and Klaus looking up.

"Is anyone here? Hello." Allison called out.

"Le petit mort, le petit mort." Klaus said right after.

"What? You don't speak French." Allison looked at him, laughing a bit as they stopped walking.

"It's 'little death'". Klaus smiled.

"Oh....wow." Klaus said as he saw three of his siblings looking down at him.

"I know this is impossible, but...did we all get sexier?" He asked with a wide smile.

"Vanya?" Allison asked and Vanya smiled.

"Can't believe I have a sister." She said happily.

The siblings made their way down to their siblings and Klaus held onto Diego while Diego looked at him.

"Oh. You are drunk." Diego told him.

"Oh, no. Just a....just a few....hey." He pulled away from Diego and looked around.

"I may be a little out of it, but don't we have another sister?" Klaus questioned.

"Yeah. Where's Esme?" Allison looked from Diego to Five.

Neither said anything as Five tapped his foot slightly, looking around then to Allison.

"I don't know where she is. We're just going to have to do this without her." Five sighed.