Confetion

Jack walked through the jungle with his gun in his hand, ready to fire if anything attacked him, he never got proper gun training but he was confident he could use one.

Jack: BLUE!!! BLUE WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!

Jack was worried to be honest, he lost count of the amount of times he called out for her and I was he's been searching for so long that it was night time.

Jack: BLUE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!

That's when he heard a voice in the distance that brought so much relief to him.

Blue: Jack!!!...... Jack!!!

It was Blue, Jack was so happy she was alright. The second she got close to him he immediately hugged her tightly.

Jack: I'm so glad your alright

Jack then let go of her.

Blue: not quite

Blue then lifted up her white tank top to reveal a bloody wound in the side of her waist. Jack instantly went into doctor mode.

Jack: we need to get that patched up!

Jack and Blue then sat down by a tree as Jack got out the med kit. He took out the rubbing alcohol and took off the cap for the bottle.

Jack: this might hurt a little ok?

Blue then nodded to Jack. Jack then poured the alcohol on the wound as Blue tensed up from the stinging. Jack then pulled out the bandages put noticed they were too small and thin. Without thinking Jack unbuttoned his uniform and took it off. He then began to take off the grey shirt he had underneath.

Blue: Jack you don't need to-

Jack: we need to stop the bleeding, don't worry I have another shirt

Blue instantly Blushed hard as she saw Jack's cute well toned body. Jack then ripped the shirt and used then as bandages. He wrapped them around Blue's waist while every now and again his hands would brush her waist making her blush.

Blue's mind: his hands are so s-soft

Jack then finished wrapping up the bandages.

Jack: there that should stop the bleeding, you can but your shirt back down now

Blue then put her shirt back down covering her bandages while Jack pulled out a black form fitting shirt.

Jack: are you ok now

Blue: y-yes thank you.............. but why....... I mean why did you come out here looking for me?

Jack then looked away to hide himself from blushing.

Jack:......... because you mean a lot to me

Blue's heart instantly started to pump fast. Jack then looked back and put everything back in the med kit trying his best to avoid eye contact. Blue then gently grabbed Jack's wrist to get him to stop and look at her.

Blue: what do you mean I mean a lot to you?

Jack: I mean, when I wake up in the morning and go to the paddock and see you I instantly smile, talking to you just makes all my worries go away, you make me happy just by being there, I'm always excited for my job because I get to see you, nobody has ever made me feel the same way as you do, and to be honest I don't care anymore, let those guards judge, hell let the whole world judge, let them judge that I'm a human and your a human raptor hybrid, I don't care, I don't care what anybody thinks because!............ because I love you......

Blue's face instant went deep red at what Jack said.

Jack:..... so I guess you now know how I feel-

Jack was interrupted by Blue kissing him. Jack's face went deep red as his heart beat fast. They then parted.

Blue: I've waited so long to do that.... and yes I love you to Jack, I love you so much

Jack and Blue then went in for another kiss but this time much more longer and passionate and with tongue. After 20 seconds they parted for air.

Blue: you taste so sweet!

Jack: you taste good as well

Blue: *giggle* we should get some sleep

Jack: oh ok!

Jack used his uniform shirt as a pillow to put behind his back as he laid against the tree. He then noticed Blue looking shy.

Jack: hey is there something wrong?

Blue: two days ago when I tripped on you, my head landed on your chest and I-I really enjoyed it...... so can I rest my head on your chest?

Jack then gave a caring smile.

Jack: of course you can

Blue then laid on top of Jack and wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Blue licked Jack's cheek then laid her head on his chest. Blue felt Jack's heart beat which was really relaxing to her and Jack felt her heart beat as well.

Blue: *giggle* you so warm! goodnight my sweet human 

Jack: goodnight my love