Good news

It's been a month since Jack has had his job, over that month he's talked with the human raptor hybrids and was interested in getting a job to work with them instead of the boring job of checking the paddock,he recently signed up for a job to work closer with the hybrids. Jack stood by the gate part of the paddock impatiently but excitedly tapping his foot. He was waiting for a truck to pull up and a guy to come out to tell him if he got the job or not.

Blue's pov

Blue was sitting against a rock, Charlie was sleeping in the corner, delta was laying down and looking at the sky and Echo was sharpening her claws. She noticed Jack by the metal bars, she decided to talk to him. As she got closer she noticed a small smile on his face.

Blue: you look happy, what's going on today

Jack: oh hi, yeah I'm a little excited, my job might change

Blue: to what

Jack: raptor trainer, if my job application is excepted I'll go through 2 weeks of training for the job then I'll be back here

Blue: ah interesting

Jack's pov

Jack then noticed a man signaling to him to go over to him.

Jack: oh gotta go bye

Blue: ok bye

Jack then ran over to the man. This must be the gun who will tell him if he got the job or not .

Employee: hello, your request to become a raptor trainer has been accepted, you got the job

Jack was happy, finally his job was interesting.

Employee: oh and another thing just if you wanted to know, the guy filling in for your old job is you younger brother

Jack was shocked a little, he was surprised because his younger brother was usually the shy and get easily scared kind, he wasn't expecting him to get a job here, especially working at the Human-Raptor hybrid paddock.

Jack:...... wait what!?