Oh no!

Jack woke up with a smile on his face. He was thinking about last night. But then the smile went away when he remembered he had to go to work today and the guards would probably make fun of him even though Owen told them not to. He did his usual routine of getting ready and left the hotel, Nate was already waiting at the jeep. They both got in a drove to the paddock. When they got there they Nate began his usual patrol and Jack went to the main gate of the paddock. It looked like they were going to let them out again. As he got close he heard one of the guards whisper something.

Guard: hey its raptor f*cker

The group of guards laughed together but quickly stopped when they noticed Owen looked at them. Soon the gates to the paddock opened and the girls walked out. Owen then approached Jack.

Owen: there has been a report that a paddock breach happened yesterday and the hybrid that escaped is still loose so I'm trusting you to accompany my girls as they go on a run to make sure nothing happens

Jack: ok sir

Jack along with the human-raptor hybrids began to walk into the jungle.

Guard #2: hey try not to get all kissy with them this time! Hahaha

Jack looked over his shoulder with an annoyed expression while Blue looked at Jack feeling sorry for him.

-3 hours-

The rest of the girls except Blue ran ahead meanwhile Jack and Blue decided to just walk and talk to each other.

Blue: *giggle* that's what actually happened

Jack: yeah I know crazy right? I'm glad I never went to that party

Blue: hey um Jack this might seem a little sudden but I have to ask you a question

Jack: sure ask away

Blue then began to blush

Blue: d-do you l-love

Blue was then interrupted by what looked like another human dinosaur hybrid bursting through the trees. She was taller than both Jack and Blue. After bursting through the trees she noticed Jack

Indra: oh you look rather charming

Indra then brought out her claws. Blue then jumped in front of Jack.

Blue: GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!!

Indra: judging from how you leaped in front of him like that I would assume he's your mate?

Blue blushed a little.

Blue: n-no he's not my mate but I'll protect him all the same!

Indra and Blue began to fight.

Blue: JACK! RUN!!!

Jack: I'm not leaving you!

Blue: I'll be fine just go and tell the others!

Jack nodded and ran back to the paddock. When he got back he noticed Charlie and Delta were there but not Echo.

Jack: we were attacked by the hybrid that escaped

Owen: I know, the security is currently chasing as we speak

Jack: do they know where blue is, last I saw her she was fighting the hybrid

Owen: no she hasn't come back yet same as Echo

Jack then got really worried, he ran over to a small trailer that contained supplies. He grabbed a flashlight, med kit and since he was trusted enough he had access to some weapons, he grabbed a pistol for protection and began to walk back into the jungle to look for Blue.

Jack: you can drive the jeep back to the hotel right?

Nate: yeah

Owen: I'm not allowed to let you go back in there but I know how much you care for her so be safe out there ok?  

Jack: I will

Jack then walked into the jungle to look for Blue.