Chapter one. Hiding it

"Crap." Sherlock thought he was sick. He just knew it. He was achy,hot,cold,dizzy,quit queasy. He could hardly even walk with out it hurts but he couldn't let John know. "I'll hide is he'll never no he doesn't notice anything." He thought to himself. "Lestrade doesn't even have any cases for me. I'll just stay in bed and tell John I was doing experiments. Yea that will work." He thought just as he heard John's phone go off. "Please be Mycroft. PLEASE BE MYCROFT!" He thought. "Sherlock,Lestrade has a case for us it sounds pretty interesting. Two murders each in a different style and no murder weapon and in the same home!" He shouted up the stairs. "Coming John!" Sherlock shouted back down.
He managed to get dressed without passing out. He goes down stairs and he looks paler than usually. "You feeling okay love?" John asked. "Fine." He said in his cold emotionless tone. They get to the crime scene and Lestrade explains all the details. He starts deducing the body when the dizziness hits him. He leans against he wall for support. Thank god no ones in there to see. He finishes deducing the body and tell Lestrade who and how they did it. There about to leave when Lestrade calls them back over. "Would you two like to go out to a pub tonight with me?" "Sure sounds fun." John replies in a cheery tone. That get home and Sherlock get up stairs and it all goes down hill from there.

Hope you all liked it comment like and all that other stuff and feedback if you like. :)