Chapter 6. What happened?

Hey guys sorry this is out late again I meant for it to be out on Saturday maybe Sunday but I kinda had to swim at Purdue soo yea sorry. Oh and quick shout out to ohthefandomfeels cause she and or he had been supportive and awesome. Okay hope you enjoy.

He could get used to this. Then he woke up in the hospital. "Jawn" he croaks out. "Thank god you're awake Sherlock I was worried." "What happened jawn?" "Well you fell asleep in my arms so I took you up to your room to get some sleep. I came to check on you and I felt you pulse you had a very slow pulse I called the paramedics. They wanted to take you to the hospital. Well on the way there in the ambulance you-you had a seizure. They don't know what's wrong but I called Mycroft."

Mycroft gets there a few minutes later along with his boyfriend Greg. Sherlock hated that they were dating but Mycroft seemed happier. "My poor baby brother." He said walking in and hugging Sherlock. Greg goes over to him. "Sherlock what happened?" "Have John explain." John explained to them what happened and Mycroft started to cry a little. Greg hugged him to calm him down being the good boyfriend that he is. Sherlock falls asleep and has a thankfully dreamless sleep.

Sorry if that was short. Comment and vote :P