Chapter 7. A little bit of love and teddy bears.

Heyo it isn't up late high five. Thanks again for commenting ohthefandomfeels I know it is so sad Mycroft is crying:( And another quick shout out to my friend ektwho she is doing a question the character thing were you can ask the characters questions. So go check out her story it's The Case Gone Wrong. Okay and a warning on this chapter it has some self harm in it so just a warning if it triggers anything. So you can skip this chapter if you want. Okay that's all hope you enjoy!

Sherlock wakes up to see Mycroft sitting his eyes red from crying and his wrist the have fresh cuts he engraved the word idiot into his skin. "M-Mycroft." He croaked out. "Yes Sherlock I'm here." He says with a smile. "P-please don't hurt y-yourself. It's no-not y-your fault." "I'm so sorry Sherlock." Mycroft says starting to cry. John and Greg are down the hall when there here the sob. The sprint into Sherlock's hospital room. "What's wrong!" Greg says running over to Mycroft along with John. "I-I didn't mean to ma-make him cr-cry. I j-just t-told h-h-him n-not to hurt himself it-it makes me s-sad." John checks Mycroft wrists and gets stuff to put on his wrists and wraps his wrists. "Shh calm down this isn't your fault. You the best boyfriend in the world and you're not an idiot and if anyone tells you that I'll go hurt them myself." Greg whispers in Mycrofts ear to calm him down and make him feel loved. Sherlock falls back asleep and Greg takes Mycroft home. John goes to the store and gets Sherlock a teddy bear and a card that says "all you need is love and teddy bears".

John gets there just in time to see Sherlock waking up. "Hey I got you something sweetie." John says giving him the teddy bear and card. "Thanks I love it" he says holding the teddy bear tight. "Were did Mycroft and Greg go?" "Greg took him home. Mycroft felt like this was all his fault. If he visits you again while you're here you should tell him that you love him." "I will." He said with a nod. "John when can we leave?" "I don't know sweetie."

Sherlock falls asleep but is being shaken awake. "Whaaat." He whines. "You were having a nightmare." Mycroft says. Greg and John were out getting something to eat. "Thanks for waking me Mycroft and I want you to know that I love you and none of this it your fault." He says hugging Mycroft. Mycroft hugs him back tight. Then Sherlocks vision blurs and everything goes black.

DUN DUN DUN. You'll just have to wait and see what happens and sorry if this is a short update. Comment and rate. Hope you enjoyed