Chapter 11: Battle Scars

So I decide to continue it so yea other updates out soon hopefully. Oh and a warning for this chapter. There is a scene part thingy about depression but no self harm just about old self arm so yea enjoy!

John got back from work and got to the hospital to see Sherlock. He saw Mycroft in there and he was crying. Sherlock was asleep. "Mycroft what's wrong." John asked in a concerned voice. Mycorft was sobbing so hard he couldn't even get words out. John called Lestrade and told him to get down there now.

"What, what's wrong" Lestrade said bursting through the door. Mycroft ran over to him hugged him tight and sobbed. They went out in the hall while John stayed in there with Sherlock. Sherlock woke up. He yawned, "Hi" He said. "Why is your brother crying Sherlock he never cries. What happened tell me please." John said concerned for Sherlock and Mycroft. "He, he saw my battle scars" he said quietly. "Your battle scars?" John said.

Sherlock showed him the scars. There were slash marks all down his arms and words engraved in his arms. "Oh Sherlock" John said kissing Sherlocks cuts. "I'm sorry John." He said. "You have nothing to be sorry about you are perfect in every single way and talk to me if you need to, but please don't so this to yourself." He said in between kissing his scars.

Mycroft walked back in but stayed close to Lestrade. "I-I'm better now." He said in raspy voice. He sniffled. His eyes were beat red from crying. They were swollen and very puffy. John and Lestrade hugged him and Lestrade kissed him and said "You both have battle scars, and we don't care. You are both perfect and nobody saw that but us. Don't let anyone tell you different because they can't see straight. You two are our beautiful imperfect but perfect boys and that will never change." Sherlock wiped his eyes and hugged John. Mycorft did the same but hugged Lestrade.

Okay that's all comment and rate :)