ACCUSED BY MY LOVE

Hi!

Hope you all liked the story so far. I would appreciate it if you all could stop being silent readers and start voting and posting comments. 

I will talk to you all in the next chapter, till then HAVE FUN READING!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NANDINI P.O.V

After Manik and I finished our duet, the whole audience applauded us. Akki and our professors were about to give feedback on our performance, and Manik left. Oh, God! now, what will I say when our professors question me? Why does he always put me in this kind of situation?

Then one of the professors asked me, "where did Manik go? Does he think that he is so talented that he doesn't need to be evaluated?"

Another professor, "just because he is the trustee's son, he thinks he can do anything. He has no respect for others. Rich spoilt brat."

Oh God! What should I do? Should I defend Manik? But why? He left the stage and it's not like that, whatever the professors are saying is wrong. This guy is too much. But at least during our performance, he didn't create any ruckus. Let me just save him for one last time.

I meekly said, "sir actually, while we were performing something went inside his eyes, so he left. I'm sure he didn't mean to disrespect you all because you know music means a lot to him."

The professors nodded on hearing my explanation. They then praised our performance, even Akki said that the lyrics, rhythm and tone of the song were just perfect. After this, I left the stage and was about to enter my greenroom to change for the next performance when Cabir came and thanked me for saving Manik's ass on the stage.

I replied, "I did that only because I was performing with him, otherwise I wouldn't have".

Cabir then hugged me, congratulated me, and wished me good luck for the next performance. Cabir was the only member of FAB5 who truly treated me as a friend, so, I politely, "thanked him". I excused myself and went inside the green room to change for the next performance.

---- TIME SKIP TO NANDINI'S PERFORMANCE--

(Nandini's individual performance was the last one, her outfit is the same one as the video I have linked above)

When I came to the stage to perform, everyone was shocked seeing my outfit, cause I didn't wear anything like that in college. I went to the centre of the stage and saw Akki smiling at me, so I smiled back at him and sang.

(guys I haven't posted the lyrics of the song because I wanted you to hear it.)

After my performance, I saw the audience giving me a standing ovation. I had tears in my eyes, not that it was my first standing ovation, well no it wasn't, I'm Nandini Goenka, the lead female singer of THE DEVILS, I had received lots and lots of standing ovations and from an audience larger than this. I had tears because I recalled what all I missed in the past 2 years. 

After my performance, everyone praised me and Akki told the rest of the 5 participants that this was the kind of performance he was expecting, apparently no one part from me sang well in their individual performances.