Chapter 3: The Date?

Monday morning. 6:17 am.

SMASH!

Y/N suddenly wakes from the loud sound of something breaking. "What the hell was that?" He asked.

"You fuckin' bitch!!" He heard his uncle shout.

"You're about to be a dead son of a bitch soon!!!" His aunt retorted.

Y/N sat up and thought "I should have stayed at Hide's place."

He gets out of bed and looked at the time. "I would have had to get up soon anyway," he said.

Y/N started getting ready while ignoring his aunt and uncle arguing with each other. Soon, he had all of his clothes on and looked at the door that leads out of his room. 

The teen lets out a sigh and mentally prepared himself for what he's about to enter into. Walking up to the door, he opened it.

"FUCK... YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! DON'T COME BACK!!!!!!" His aunt screamed out the door before slamming it close.

Y/N just walked to the kitchen acting like nothing out of the norm is happening. His aunt, on the other hand, paced around with her anger increasing by the second.

"That fucking... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screeched.

She stomped off to the bedroom and slammed the door behind her. Y/N just made himself a bowl of cereal and brushed his teeth.

Y/N left the house once as he heard his aunt screech again. "At least one is gone," he thought.

While on his walk to school, Y/N's phone went off. "Hide?" He questioned while pulling out his phone.

Once the phone was in his hand, he saw a text from Touka. "She texted me?" He asked looking at his phone utterly bewildered. 

"Morning," Touka texted.

Y/N waited for a minute or two before texting back "morning."

"I thought texting you would help you wake up," she told him.

"Oh, well, my aunt and uncle woke me up before you did," he explained to her.

"By fighting?"

"Yeah."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's fine, I'm used to it."

"I guess that's good."

"Yeah, well, I'll be in class on time today."

"That's good. See ya in a few."

"See ya."

An Hour Later...

Y/N walks into class right on time. "Hey, looks who's here?" His teacher announced.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," he replied.

"Y/N," Touka said. 

The teen looked at the Ghoul and saw the project on her desk. "Touka," he said happily while walking toward her.

"Hey," she said while pushing back some of her purple hair. 

"Is the project all set to go?"

"Yeah, it should be."

"Good..." 

Touka turned to the project and checked a few things out, making sure nothing would go wrong when they present it to the class.

Y/N stares at her and got lost in thought. "Man, she's so beautiful. I just wish I have the courage to ask her on a date."

He kept thinking and finally came to a decision. "That's it. I'm going to ask her out once the class is over! For sure!"