"This is the problem." Wihwa spoke up. "How must this problem be solved?"

"Solve the problem?" Jinheung asked. "As you heard, the more we delay, the more the lives of the people of Makmang Village will be in danger. Haneul, Makmang is a village from your birthplace, Goguryeo. What will you do? This problem must be solves by the three of you. Together. Why? Because I assume the two of you have been contemplating the most about the role of a King. And it's your birthplace like I said, Haneul. If not, then whatever. Regardless, I have you a problem. So, you must solve it. This problem is not about passing or failing. You may solve it or not. You may walk out of here and pretend you did not hear anything. The decision is for you to make yourselves."

The three of us were sitting outside, thinking about what we were going to do. "What do you want to do?" Jinheung spoke up. Seonu spoke up but didn't answer the question. "You cannot solve it."

"Why do you think I cannot?"

"Because you do not know." I scoffed. Is he for real? "You do not know how they live, what they are like, how beautiful that place is, and why it is valuable and must be protected."

"I know that storing medicine and making money at the expense of people's lives deserves death. It is not just you. I get angry when I see injustice too." My brother told him. "But I cannot know how strong that determination is."

"Seonu stop trying to make a fight out of this. We were given a problem, and we have to solve it. I have an answer." I said. "I have one answer." Seonu said. "So do I." Jinheung said.

I needed to go find Banryu and talk to him. He has ignored me all day. I found him wandering by himself. I threw a stone and it hit his boot. He walked over to me and we sat down.

"What's going on with you? You've been ignoring me all day. Is it because of last night? I know your dad made you do it." The look on his face when he looked up was pure fear, and tiredness, and he was clearly fed up of his father. "I missed you. Even if it was a short amount of time. I was worried. I thought you were having a change of heart about everything. It's fine if you did, and you don't want to see me anymore, I get it. You're dealing with so much right now as it is. Regardless, I'm grateful. I never had that kind of relationship with anyone. But if that was the case, I had to talk to you and say this. I couldn't let you go like that. But looking at you now, I miss you even more and I don't want to do that." I said, tears falling, and he was teary eyed too, looking down.

He was silent before he looked up at me. "I want to hurt you. When you think of me, you will remember the pain first and get over me. I want to hurt you. I should," where was he going with this.... "But I can't think of anything when I look at you." He added in a whisper, and he took my hand. "So, run away. I'm a bad person. So, run as far away as possible from me before you get hurt." He begged.

I smiled a bit, my hand going on his. "You're not a bad person. I know it. You're a good person, Banryu." I released my hands from his, and hugged him. The slight vibration in his shoulders told me he was crying. I held him tighter.

"Wait, do what?" Suho asked. Jinheung, Suho, Yeoul, Seonu and I were in our room in Hwarang House. We had a plan. "No way. Really?" Yeoul asked. "Will you join us or not?" Jinheung asked. "I don't know."

"I must do it, because it's a village in my hometown." I spoke up. "But again, like Seonu said, do not feel obligated to help.

"I will do it." Suho answered, no hesitation. "I am doing it for me because I feel like I should. I will not be able to sleep otherwise." Jinheung half smiled and nodded at Yeoul. He sighed. "Fine. Sure. Although Master Youngshil might be my father." We all smiled a little. He has no idea who his father is. "You have too many fathers in the capital." Suho joked.