We first took out the guards on the lookout tower, and then jumped down to the ground and snuck around, sneaking up on the guards that were roaming the building, and the remaining guards inside the jail building. We busted the locks and ushered the people out as quickly as we could. We had Aro too, so we were able to leave. As we got out, we became surrounded by guards. If Banryu and Suho had to show up at any moment, now would be a great time. The leader of the guards spoke up. "The Crown Prince of Baekje was merciful, and let Silla's delegates return home. How could you do something so heinous?"

"We came for amity. But your Crown Prince locked us up and threatened us. If Baekje does not want a war against Silla, you should stop now." My brother warned. "We will take back our people as a sign of amity with Baekje."

The soldier laughed. "I shall take that to mean you wish to be buried here." He drew his sword. "Must you speak like such a jerk?" Aro scolded my brother. "Was it necessary to speak that way?" I could see why she was a little irritated. "It did not work." My brother answered. "No. No it didn't, genius." I said to my brother.

The lead soldier ordered the rest of the soldiers to attack. Oh boy...However we didn't draw swords. We kept them in the holsters. We backed the people to the wall to keep them as safe as possible as we held off the guards. Finally Banryu appeared beside me and Soo-ho was beside Sun-Woo. "Took you long enough." I said, and Banryu smirked.

"Okay, Seonu and I are going to fend them off. Banryu, Harin." Suho said, and Banryu nodded, and I followed. "Come on. This way. We need to hurry!!" We kept guiding them forward to follow my brother and we were behind them, beating any guard that came near us to the ground.

We made it out of Baekje and to the border. The five of us had our horses at this point, following behind the people to protect them. But it was almost too good too be true, because out of nowhere, an arrow shot out of nowhere, and killed one of the villagers. The villagers started screaming, and I jumped. We looked behind us and saw the soldiers from Baekje and they were all on horses. "Spread out!!" My brother told the people. But two more were shot. The Prince then took an arrow, loading it and aimed, Suho saw where it was going, and jumped in the way before it could go through Seonu, and he fell to the ground. Banryu and I rushed to go see was he okay, and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my side, knocking me off my horse too, and I knew I had also been shot. Banryu rushed over to me, helping me up. I winced and held my bleeding side. It was bad. Not bad enough to kill me but it was bad. Banryu held me to his side, while helping Suho up too. "Suho get up." He said, pulling him to his feet. He kind of held Suho but held me more because I was struggling to stand.

More people started dying as the Prince came towards us but my brother and Seonu met him halfway. He had tricks up his sleeve and I think we all knew this. He wanted to kill us all really.

The head soldier raised his hand, told the rest to aim. They did. There was a long pause, but they never released the arrows they had loaded, because they started to fall off their horses after an arrow landed in them. We looked behind us, and Wihwa was leading all of the other Hwarang and our trainees. Suho, Banryu and I couldn't contain our smiles.

"I must have made my appearance at the perfect time. You're supposed to be Hwarang, but you look terrible." Wihwa said, joking. His eyes wandered over us too, and he smiled, but looked concerned when his eyes reached me, and I looked down, the blood from my stab wound had ruined my robes.

I shook my head as if to say not to worry, so he nodded and looked forward again. "Other than that, I am proud that you are my Hwarang." He said smiling. The pain in my waist was getting worse. So I just kept fidgeting. "I do not know who you are but you're still on Silla's land right now. Obviously you got lost while hunting, you may be mistaken for starting a war. You could not be the Corwn Prince of Baekje who followed our Hwarangs who went to Baekje without soldiers for amity. If you are neither this nor that, you must be bandits who fell on hard times. What do you say? Would you like to see the skilled of our Hwarangs?" WiHwa told him.

The Hwarangs all raised their bows ready to shoot.

The head soldier said something to the Prince and he came forward on his horse. "I was too engrossed in hunting a tiger that I crossed the border by mistake. I hope you will be understanding and forgive my mistake." Wi Hwa chuckled. "Of course."

"Once again, we part with a debt. However if we are to meet again, I will finish my hunt, King Jinheung." He said to Seonu, and left.

Banryu and I smiled at each other, and I lay my head on his shoulder as I started to feel weak. "Hey come on, let's get you to a doctor. Stay with me Haneul." He said. I smiled a little at the fact that he used my real name. Seonu came down off his horse and picked Suho up. I'll take him on my horse and you can take her." He said. My brother got off his horse to hold me while Banryu got up on his horse so that he could pull me up. "Hang in there, you'll be okay." My brother said, and pushed me up while I tried to pull myself up on the horse with the help of Banryu. I held on tight to his waist. He went over to take my horse from one of the Hwarang who caught it when I fell off and took it with us too. "I know you feel weak but hold on as tight as you can okay?" He said, and I nodded, tightening my grip on him.

We made it back to Hwarang house, and I was brought to the infirmary where my wound was cleaned, and bandaged. I ended up falling asleep.

But I woke up a while later and Aro was sitting beside me. "Oh hey, you're awake. You lost quite a bit of blood, I don't understand how you stood for so long," She said smiling. "But I guess it just proves how strong you are. I mean, you're a Princess. I can see it." She said. "How come you've never told people?" I shrugged. "I didn't want people to treat me differently."

She smiled. "Well, you're brave. I'll give you that. The boys are gone eating. Banryu wanted to stay here but I told him he could eat and come back. But if you're awake and feel okay to move, you can go right ahead." She said, and I sat up, slowly, and winced a little, but I was okay.

I went down to the dining hall and saw my friends. I walked over, getting food and then going to sit down. "Hey, you okay?" Suho asked. "Wait, I mean, Your Majesty, are you okay?" He corrected himself. "Suho please, I don't like formal talk. If you want to keep addressing me as a Princess, calling me Haneul is enough." I smiled. He nodded.

"You sure you're okay? I was going to see you after I ate here." Banryu said, making me turn to him. I nodded. "It's sore, but I need to get used to it for a while. I can't be lying down all the time." I said. "Okay, but promise me you'll look after yourself and not do anything crazy." He said and I nodded, reaching beside me to squeeze his hand.

Suho spoke up again. "Wait, Haneul, why did the Crown Prince know who you are?" Banryu tensed up beside me.

"Um, I'm not sure, I guess rumour just got around, and I think Baekje has been wondering where I was for years." I added, knowing they're going to ask but I think I should tell them. "What do you mean?" Yeoul asked. "Well, my family was the Royal Family in the Kingdom of Gogurgeo. And Baejke's King at the time, who is that Crown Prince's father had something against my father and sent assassins to the Palace. They blew the entire place up. I was the only one who made it out. There were rumours that I had escaped because I was the only body they didn't find. They found my mother, father, and older brother. But not me." I explained.

They were all looking at me in shock. "Wow, I'm sorry Haneul." Yeoul spoke up. "Don't be. I was 3." I told him.

I turned to Banryu. "Wanna go for a walk later? Clear our heads?" I asked and he nodded. "I want to go find Jidwi. I have to talk to him about something." He nodded and I went out to go find my brother.

"Hey you look sad why-" My words were cut off when I looked across the way to where he was looking, and Seonu and Aro were together, kissing. He found out......