Later that night, three of us were awake, Me, Seonu and my brother. "It will be pointless. He was trained through wars. It is only a game for him to take away lives." My brother pointed out. "I will win, because I have something to protect."

"Are you talking about your sister?" I asked. "Yes. And the people who are starving and shivering in fear just because they were born in Silla. You call them subjects." I eventually got tired, and it stayed silent in the cell for the rest of the night. I pulled my knees to my chest, resting my hands against them, leaving my head on Banryu's shoulder. In his sleep, his right hand slipped down from where it was resting on his knee as he slept, and went down to where my hands were resting, and subconsciously intertwined our hands. The cutest part about it was, he doesn't even realise he did it. I smiled to myself and lay my head back on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Next morning, Seonu was getting himself ready. "This is a ridiculous fight. It's not too late to quit." Suho told him. "It is better to do something than to do nothing at all. Also, I will not lose." The guards came to take him.

"Do not die." Jinheung threatened. He better not or I'll kill him. We were also brought out to watch later too.

"I am the Crown Prince of Baekje. Prince Chang! I face the King of Silla today. King Jinheung." Oh the irony...If only he knew...

"I shall have a sword fight with him. We shall respect each other. It will be fair. Depending on the result, the relationship between the two nations will differ. No matter what the result is, I will accept it. I shall not make any problems arise from this in the future. I swear this is in front of Baejke generals and Silla's Hwarangs."

They bowed, and started fighting, both with swords and then Sun-Woo threw his sword to the side and suggested they do it the old fashioned way, and they started throwing punches.

"Come on, Seonu." I whispered to myself, as the Prince was on top of Seonu, beating him. Their faces were both covered in blood. They looked terrible.

But, Seonu succeeded. The Crown Prince was on the ground, almost unconscious and was helped to his feet by soldiers. "Keep your promise." Seonu told him. "I shall not wage war with Silla. Moreover Silla's Princess and delegates are hereby released." He went to walk away. "And the people? What about the people." Seonu added. "They have nothing to do with this. They are criminals who stole from Baekje. So, they shall pay for their crimes with their lives." He said. No... "That is not right!!" Seonu argued. "Lock them up in prison!!" Someone ordered and the villagers were taken back to their cells. It felt like we were back to square one.

This is not okay. We had to come up with a plan. And that's exactly what we did.

Banryu, Suho and I went to the Princess. "We must leave now?" She asked. Suho nodded slightly. "The Crown Prince might change his mind."

"But... Where are the other two Hwarangs?" Oh...Yeah...

The two boys were scoping the area to see how we could break the prisoners out. They soon came back and so we gathered with everyone and went to pretend we were leaving.

We went to say goodbye to the Prince. The head soldier came out to us.

"The Crown Prince is not well and cannot see you off. Please understand." He told us. "Please tell the Crown Prince that I am happy we have established an amicable alliance with Baekje." The Princess told him. "I shall." He bowed.

The Princess turned and we parted to make a space in the middle for her to go through first and we followed.

That night, it was go time. The Princess was on the way back to Silla while we were doing this. Seonu my brother and I were going to get the prisoners out initially and Suho and Banryu would be waiting until we get them out to help so we could get them all to the border safely.