Andy waits a moment before replying, his eyes laced with something I've known since birth: Sadness in the soul.

"I don't think you should be thanking me. There are things that I haven't told you about myself that might make you change your mind about that," he sighs.

"I don't think so," I smile warmly and lean closer, kissing his neck because I'm too fucking short to reach his cheek.

"Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I shrug and lean back into my own personal bubble.

"How'd you come up with the name for your band?"

"My dad said it was a Roman Catholic term for someone was possessed by Satan and forever condemned to Hell or something along those lines. I don't remember word for word what he said, he said a lot of things that weren't particularly kind. Well, uh, I guess naming my band that was me trying to convert his insult into something I could love. Also, it kinda comes from how I see myself. I'm not always easy to see, I can be a natural chameleon at times, and my personality can be dark at times. 'Black Stained Glass' has a femininity to it, but it also sounds strong," I explain.

"Kinda like you?" Andy arches a brow and smirks.

"I don't sound or look strong. It's because I'm not. You've seen my scars. There are so many people that are honestly so much worse off than me, but my troubles eat me alive. Lately though..." I meet his gaze.

"What?"

"Lately through, they don't seem so all consuming. I honestly haven't thought of cutting or burning myself since I met you. Hmm... That's actually rather odd now that I think ab-"

His soft lips meet my rough ones, our eyes closing as our arms wrap around each other. I hug myself as close to him as I possibly can, trying to absorb his warmth and love. Andy bites at my bottom lip, which rather shocks me. When my gasp gives him a chance, he inserts his tongue and rubs it against mine. Something in my pants feels weird, which scares me and prompts me to pull out of his kiss and away from his embrace.

"What's wrong? You look frightened," Andy pulls me back against him.

Like it's second nature, I nestle into his chest and inhale his scent. Whatever fear I was feeling a moment ago vanishes as his fingers glide through my hair, though they do get snagged on the knots in it on occasion. With a sigh, I pull away and look into his eyes.

"Formal protest," I respond.

"Denied," he rolls his eyes.

"What's denied?" Natalie sets our drinks down on the table and crosses her arms.

"Oh, I was just asking him to set you up on a blind date with Jinxx!" I lie with a smirk.

"EEEE!" Natalie squeals, blushing.

"Brosía's fibbing. She didn't mention you or Jinxx since you took our orders. We were just having a hot make out session and -"

"I don't need to know the details!" Natalie blushes more, her eyes widening.

"Details on what?" Amie appears out of nowhere.

I'm not even going to question it...

"Brosía and Andy were ki-"

Andy leans over and whispers something into Natalie's ear which ends her short comment. When he shifts back against me with his arm around my waist, the rhythm guitarist is blushing. Amie narrows her gaze and slides into the booth across from Andy and I, a playful smirk on her blood red lips.

"I broke up with Arasoth," she informs us.

"Why?" I gape.

"He was much too possessive," she rolled her eyes.