Chapter Six

Drifting the feather across Charm's delicate nose, I try in vain to keep my eyes from narrowing. I'm honestly tired after all, no doubt a certain vocalist's idea on how to reduce my scars. Chuckling, I let my eyes close and I feel her snuggle against my breasts. It would seem that I've found a purpose for my 42F boobies; bed and pillow for a small creature the colour of midnyght. Sighing in content, I wiggle further into the delicious warmth which my Jack Skellington throw blanket provides.

Sneezing softly, Charm mews. Sleepily opening my eyes, I peer down at my little angel. The feather is between her paws and she's drawing her small pink tongue against its snowy length. Exhausted, I pull it away and place it under my pillow. She can easily get at it, but her content posture leads me to believe that she'll remain fixed in her current location.

My head lulls to the side, my mind warring between reality and the beautiful world of dreams. Just like the nyght prior, my eyes conjure the image of a winged Andy. Only now, he kneels by my bed. I'm so far into the dream that I can feel his calloused and skeletal fingers as they brush back my bangs, exposing my weary eyes. They drift further closed as he leans in, his soft lips barely brushing against mine.

BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP!

Frowning, I disarm my Cheshire Cat alarm and click on my Batman lamp. Charm has migrated to my thighs, her head and forepaws on my left as her hind legs and tail lounge on my right. Pausing to admire her adorability is tempting, but school is looming and I must get ready. Nudging her awake, I set her on my fluffy black and red pillows as I start undressing myself. Again, there's that feeling that I'm being watched. Curious, I glance at Charm and find her staring intently at my window. With a gulp, I tug my shirt off the floor and pull it over my otherwise exposed breasts and cautiously venture towards the cherrywood window.

There's the sound of fluttering as I snap back the curtains and a pile of large white feathers, but nothing else. The nest looks the same as it has before, empty. I'm getting paranoid over a bird sitting in his or her nest. Glancing back at Charm, I feel even more ridiculous. She's a cat, a natural hunter. Of course she'd be fixated on a bird, her natural prey. My anxiety is silly, idle, and without reason. I let the curtain slide back into place, sighing as I ball up my shirt and toss it somewhere.

Hunting down my favourite leather jeans and a muscle shirt, I force my brush through my hair. Though my bedhead seems friendly and plain, it's truthfully a bitch in disguise. I have more knots than Taylor Swift's promise tree. (Sorry, Taylor... But lay off all the boyfriends for awhile...) The thought reminds me of the beauty from last nyght, Amie. I've heard people (the female populace) calling her a maneater. Though I'm sure she's never resorted to cannibalism, I can admit that she also needs to find a guy and simply fall in love.

Says the girl who dreams about kissing Andy Biersack with fucking wings popping out of the poor bastard's back...

I wince at my own snide remark. However, it's true. Erik obviously didn't teach me my lesson about love well enough, since I've seem to have fallen for a guy that I've only known since Friday. Briefly picturing myself and Dr. Phil having a charming chat about my hormones, I tug on my chibi Zeus socks and lace up my combat boots. Grabbing my iPhone, earbuds, and backpack, I give Charm a kiss before racing out my cheap brown door. Since I'm a hungry fatty in the morning, my first stop is naturally the kitchen. Opening the fridge and snatching up my Jack Link's beef jerky, I tear it open and slam shut the appliance, cramming pure deliciousness into my greedy mouth.

I wonder if Andy will come and get me again today...

Shaking my head, I eat more and focus on other things. Finding my favourite Renaissance Faire hoodie is my next task, though locating the XXXL green garment is fairly easy. Pausing by a window, I inspect my black curls. Fluffing it out a little, I contemplate asking Natalie Koffin or Amie Doll advice on makeup and boys. My rhythm guitarist and the sophomore beauty admittedly have better experiences with both. Frowning at my reflection, I remind myself that Erik was my first and last. The only kisses that I'll have will be in my dreams.

Blushing, I touch two fingers to my lips. It felt real, which only proves why I can't let myself fall deeper into the shithole people call love. Embracing my suddenly sucky mood, I'm out the door and halfway down the block when a black Ferrari catches my attention. It reminds me of the Batmobile, which is why I drift closer to the road as it slows. Curious, I watch as the window rolls down to reveal none other than the guy I've recently decided to avoid.

"Want a ride?" Andy offers.

Will turning into jelly, I accept. He opens my door for me and I slide in, ignoring the urge to clench my thighs together. Andy smiles, like he knows what I dreamt last nyght, and asks me how Charm is doing. Just like that, I can't seem to shut up and I'm vividly describing how cute she was as she used me as a body pillow. Smiling and nodding, Andy listens to my tale of cute proportions.

"She's got you wrapped around her tail and you've only known her for a nyght," he chuckles.

"I would've known her for a nyght and a day if you hadn't dragged me around the state all day doing random activities," I remind him.

Andy smirks, leaning over and pressing his lips to my jaw. With his mouth so close to me, it takes sheer willpower not to latch onto his face and straddle him. As he corrects his posture, I'm sure he knows exactly what's running (or more accurately grinding) through my mind.

Nyx... Heeeeeeeeelp me!