Chapter Five

You can picture him with white puffy wings, so why is it so hard to see him bowling...?

Curious, I watch Andy retrieve his ball and remind myself to breathe again. It's hard to function around him after that short fantasy I had yesterday where he was standing over my bed. Though it wasn't kinky, I think I'd be better functioning if it had been. Sex dreams are supposed to be normal after a break-up and strange males are suddenly showering you with affection, right?

"Your turn," he situates the ball in my arms as though it's a baby.

"I just throw it?" I gulp.

"You roll it," he chuckles.

"And if I want to throw it?" I glare.

"This isn't football," he chuckles again.

"Obviously," I frown.

"You've seriously never bowled before?"

"My brothers were into football and hockey. I can only play football, soccer, and hockey. Dad never took us bowling," I roll my eyes.

"Well then, I'm proud to be with you for your first time ever. Come over here and I'll show you how to do to it," Andy takes the ball back.

As he walks away, I get a nice shot of his arse. He got a niiiiiice booty... Following my lanky friend, I watch Andy approach the lane. He motions for me to join him, so I stand next to him and watch him. Instead, Andy pulls my back against his front and brings his hands around my front. One of his hands slides my fingers into the three holes of the ball while the other brings my hand up to cup the shiny green orb.

"This is what you do," he says.

His breath tickles my neck as he moves my body like I'm a doll. I try to pay attention as he instructs me in the art of bowling. Andy goes through the motions with me four or so times before he thinks I have a handle on it. After he backs up two or three steps, he gestures for me to bowl. Suddenly nervous, I gulp and attempt to move my body the way that Andy had a brief moment ago. My reward is a gutter ball. I turn around to face Andy, who is clapping.

"You did everything right, your aim just needs some work. You're lucky you get two shots," he smiles.

"I don't feel lucky... I feel cheated," I glare.

Chuckling, Andy goes to retrieve the ball. When he brings it back, I continue glaring. With a smile, Andy moves my body for me again. He pulls our arms back and lets the bowl sail forward, rolling rapidly down the lane. Out of spite, I mentally chant for a gutter ball. As the three fates would have it, Andy instead gets a strike.

"Formal protest!" I glare.

"Denied," Andy smirks.

"Informal protest," I hiss.

"Also denied," he pecks my cheek.

"Oh, whatever. You have more experience, of course you can bowl better than me. HEY! Why are you laughing?! I fail to see what's funny," I quip.

"It's just a game, Amber!" Andy cackles, wiping away a tear.

He's laughing at me so hard he's crying...?! Arsehole!

"Relax, Amber. If you're not having fun, we can do something else," he hugs me.

Of course, that's when someone whistles at us. My body tenses, but Andy merely looks up all nonchalantly and smiles. I peer over his shoulder to see who it is. The girl I see surprises me. It's not her impossible beauty or her shapely curves that are actually proportionate to her 5'2'' that's caught me off guard, it's that I actually know her! That, or the girl I know has an identical twin with the same length cropped off brunette hair in the same boy-cut.

"Wazzup?" she greets us, smirking.

"Just bowling," I answer.

"Actually, we were just leaving. Brosía wasn't enjoying herself very much," Andy shrugs.

Amie Doll's brown eyes take in the sight before her. I can see several things flash across her face, amusement being one of them. What's amusing? Andy extends a hand and she accepts it, her lovely caramel tone standing in sharp contrast of Andy's creamy colour. The high school sophomore smiles and rests her hand on her hip.

"Yeah, Ambrosía doesn't really seem like the type of girl to go bowling.... She likes more combative sports. This one time, she sent half my team to the nurse's office when we played flag football in gym!"

"Flag football?" Andy gapes, staring down at me with surprise and amusement.

I shrug inside his arms, not sure why he hasn't let me go yet.

"Nobody thought to mention the no contact rule to me," I murmur.

"You don't seem that aggressive," Andy chuckles.

"I've a scar to prove that she can be pretty beastly!" Amie smirks.

"Let's just leave already..." I tug on his arm, trying to walk away and drag him with me.

"Really?" Andy chuckles, remaining perfectly still.

"Yeah, it's right here!" she starts pulling her boots off and pulling up her pants leg.

Andy watches in amusement as he sees a small, jagged red line comes into view. Honestly, it's nowhere as bad as it was in her freshman year. I had been a junior and we were on opposing teams in hockey... I still have no idea how I sliced from her ankle to her shin with a plastic hockey stick. Maybe the adenine was going a little too high, Brosía? My schoolmate fixes her pants and slips her feet back into her motorcycle boots. Gracefully getting back to her feet, she gives me the perfect view of her outfit now that Andy is no longer towering over me.

Her BVB shirt is probably one of the older ones, my guess is that it's from the WSTW era. It's a ribcage with a heart, only the heart is their star. Next, I eye her pants. They're either Mudd or Levi, faded blue, and it looks like she's torn those holes into them by herself. As she smirks, I assume that my guess is correct. Vaguely hearing her make idle conversation, I examine the crowd for her boyfriend. From what I remember, he and she go bowling together on every other Sunday. Part of me wishes that I would've objected to even leaving my house (and new kitten). She's drowned out, though, by Andy's chit chat. He sounds hella good on CD, but his voice is much more powerful in person. I wonder if he'd sing for me...?

Amie giggles, her red lipstick glistening under the lights. Her mouth appears to be covered with blood, but it's just the unflattering lighting. My eyes dart along the surrounding people who've gathered to admire the conjoined attractiveness of Andy and Amie. Awkwardly, I retreat to the snack counter and find Amie's boyfriend of the month. I think his name is Astaroth or something else that is equally fancy.

He, like Andy and Erik, is a Greek god. What's with all the physically appealing guys suddenly flocking around Pennsylvania?! Trying to offer him a polite smile, I avert my eyes from his unfair beauty. Deciding that it's because he's named after a demon, I pointedly ignore the handsome man and look over the cheaply printed menu. They only serve Coke products and I'm a Pepsi kind of girl, mainly because Coca Cola once used cocaine in their recipe. From the corner of my eye, I see Astaroth walk away and wonder what's about to go down.

See, this is why I'm not attractive...

-----------------------------------------------------

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey!!! So, Amie Doll is also a real person like Amber Korpse and Andy Biersack! As are Alison Katroptris and Christian Coma. Amie's Wattpad is @AmieDoll. Astaroth is one of the names of a character Amie created for the first Andy fanfic up on the page. He's hot and one of my favourites from the story, so I had to involve him somehow!!! Once again, please PM me if my grammar or spelling are off a little! English isn't my primary language... I'll see what I can do about weekly updates? PLEASE comment, vote, and follow!!!)