CHAPTER 6

Author's Note: First time kong gumawa ng story dito sa wattpad, tapos may eroctic scenes pa. Kaya sorry for the wrong grammar. Tao lang ako, ako lang 'to. Hehe.

:>

Rafael put his hands around her waist and start to caressing it.

His hands goes down to her ass, he copped and squeeze it.

"Fuck, baby." He said in the middle of their kisses.

Rinig na rinig niya ang malalim na paghinga ni Rafael. She can also feel Rafael's lust to her. Umangkla ang mga kamay ni Gáta sa batok ni Rafael at dahan-dahang hinahaplos ang buhok nito.

Rafael inserts his tounge to her mouth. He swirled his tounge and sucks her tounge. Gáta also do the same.

Nararamdaman niyang umaakyat na ang kamay ni Rafael patungo sa dibdib niya. Patuloy pa rin nilang hinahalikan ang isa't-isa.

What's happening to me? I can't stop him.

His kisses goes down to her jaw line and down to her neck. He's starting to lick and suck it, back and forth to her earlobe.

"Hmm, hmmm." Mahina niyang ungol.

Hindi napigilan ni Gáta ang impit na ungol dulot ng sensayong nararamdaman niya. "Ohh."

Rafael was starting to massages her left breast while his other hand was busy pinching her right mound.

She bit her lower lip. I'm getting wet.

Rafael stopped massaging her breast then he look at her. "I want you, baby." He said with a sexy and husky voice.

Bumilis ang pagtibok ng puso niya. Dahilan para bumilis din ang paghinga niya. "You can have me, Lance." I want him also.

He smirked. "I always wanted to taste you since the day we first met." Then he kissed her softly.

Walang nagawa si Gáta ng buhatin siya ni Rafael pahiga sa kama at kubabawan siya nito.

He's starting to kiss her again.

After that, his lips goes again on her neck, to bite and suck it.

"Ohh, Lance." Muling ungol niya.

'Yon pa lamang ang ginagawa ni Rafael sa kaniya pero hindi na niya mapigilan ang sarili na mapaungol.

Rafael took her red lingerie off.
Nang mahubaran ay napatigil ito at pinagmasdan ang kabuuan niya.

Rafael looked into her eyes. "You're so beautiful, Gáta." He said then he kissed her again.

Rafael touch her womanhood. "You're wet."

His starting to play her clitoris. Fuck it. After he played her clitoris, Rafael open her wet fold then he inserts one finger.

"Ohh, fuck!" Ungol ni Gáta ng maramdaman niya ang daliri ni Rafael sa pagkababae niya.

May kaunting kirot na nararamdaman si Gáta pero nangingibabaw pa rin ang sarap na dulot ng ginagawa ni Rafael sa pagkababae niya.

Rafael inserted another finger. Now it's two finger! He finger fuck her.

"Fuck, it!" Muling ungol ni Gáta.

Rafael looked at her breast. "Can I taste it?" He said while his busy playing her womanhood.

She gulped. "O-ofcourse, you can." Utal-utal niyang sagot.

Agad-agad na bumaba ang ulo ni Rafael sa dibdib ni Gatá.

Rafael played her nipples while finger fuck her. "Ohh, Lance." Ungol niya.