I realize how much he held back on the night of my birthday just to make our first time together special.

My fingers weave into his hair as he sends electric currents from his mouth down into my breasts. Then I pull his head up from my chest and kiss him again, moving my lower half against his.

"I want you," I gasp, "Inside me. Now."

He feels so firm and hot beneath me, pulsing with need. I reach my hand down to wrap myself around him. His cock feels so hard, almost painfully so. Gray's eyes flutter closed as I stroke my hand over his member, fantasizing about him pressing into me. I want him inside me now. I need to feel him take me.

I rise up on my knees, kissing Gray one last time before I place his thick head at my wet entrance. I gasp at the feeling of his cock rubbing against my clit, soothing an ache I've been nursing for weeks. I'm gazing down, about to lower myself slowly, when Gray's hands grab my waist roughly, keeping me from moving.

I look up and find a sly, desireful smile on his handsome face. He yanks me against him so our faces are almost touching. With one finger, he traces my jaw.

"I thought you said you wanted me to fuck you, Riv," he says with a commanding roughness to his voice, and I almost want to ask him to repeat those sensual words. Then he grabs my chin roughly, forcing me to look him in the eyes. His powerful, dominating gaze slices right through me.

I want to kiss him again so badly. I want him inside me. I try to lower myself into him again but his strong grip on my waist keeps me still. My frustration builds.

My wetness is running down my thighs at this point, and I sigh softly, begging him to relieve me. He looks down and sees my urgent desire dripping onto his cock, and he smiles knowingly.

"You can't go back on your word now," he says lowly, kissing my jaw softly, teasingly. "I'm in control this time."

Then he grabs my hips again with a roughness then tears a pleasurable moan from me. Without warning, he pulls me down onto his thick cock, filling me entirely in less than a second. I have no choice but to take his full length with one ragged breath. As I feel myself stretching to adjust to his size, my mouth falls open in a surprised moan. I collapse forward, burying my face in his throat, moaning in ecstasy.

"You like that, don't you?" he says lowly, tucking a strand of damp hair behind my ear. His actions are a pleasurable mix of tenderness and roughness. "You're doing so well, taking all of me like this."

I attempt to reach my hands into his wet hair, but he grasps my wrists.

Gray yanks my wrists behind my back, holding them tightly in place with a single hand. With his other arm, Gray locks me in place against him, rendering me powerless. I whimper into his shoulder as pleasure and pain wrack through my body, shooting up from where he's roughly penetrated me.

I have barely enough time to adapt to the feeling of his cock deep inside me before he moves his hips, withdrawing himself from me completely. I moan, urging him to fill me back up, but he doesn't. For what seems like an eternity, he keeps me on the brink, denying me what I want.

"I have a question," he says deeply. I just moan in respond. It's really not the time for questions right now and I'm growing terribly impatient.