Meeting

You got closer to the big door. You felt so small when you stood in front of it. Slowly knocking on the door, waiting. It's still raining and you are soaking wet but did you care? You knocked once again, hoping someone would open it. Still no answer.

"Maybe I'm at the wrong place oor.. this was a joke from the start.." You looked around to check if someone is hiding nearby.

"Come on! I know it's a joke. Just take me home already! It's cold here!" You yelled, waiting for a response.

No one answered. You sighed and took out the letter to check the address again. "How many manors can be in the middle of nowhere? Ugh." You started to read the letter once again and leaned on the door.

Little did you know, the door was open. You didn't notice what was going on until you fell backwards. You sat up, holding your head. "Ouch.. it was already open..?" The door closed itself as you just stood there. "T-that's scary.."

You were about to get up, hearing someone's voice.

"AH! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" A girl with blonde hair reached her hand out to you.

You nodded "Except the fact I'm gonna die from cold, I'm perfect."

Another voice came from behind the blonde girl.

"Tracy.. Where did you go? Who is that..? I don't recognize their voice.." A girl with a cane.. You thought that she is blind.

"Helena just stay there. I'll bring someone here and they'll help this girl so i can take you to your room." She turned back to you.

"Miss uhm.."

"Y/N, call me Y/N." You told her

"Ah! Okay okay. I'll bring someone here as i said. I'll be quick! Just stay with Helena 'till i come back Miss Y/N!" She sprinted off. Leaving you with the blind girl.

"Can you.. come near me? So I'd have an idea of what ou look like miss." the girl said.

"A-ah sure!" You went near her and held her hands up to your face. She touched there and there, examining your face. She stopped after a while.

"You sure do have a pretty face miss. Your skin is quite soft." She said, smiling and looking at you as if she was staring right into your soul. You became embarrassed. This wasn't an usual thing for you.

"T-thank you! I must say you look really cute too! And.. you don't have to call me miss.. Y/N is fine.."

"Ah alright Miss Y/N" she clapped her hands as you mentally facepalmed once again.

"W-we *huff* WE ARE BACK!"  Tracy came closer to her, running with another person walking behind her.

"S-sorry but Naib was the first person I could find. I really need to take Helena to her room. Naib will take care of you."

"I never agreed on this" The dude said.

"BYEEE!" Tracy said as she ran away, dragging Helena with her.

You watched them go as you just stood there.

"So.. you came here with only a backpack and that.. thing?" He pointed at Mr. Bear.

"Yep!" you happily said.

"Dumbass." He turned around to go back to where Tracy dragged him from.

"Hold up! You can't just leave me here! At least  show me somewhere where i can warm up myself. My clothes are all wet!" You looked at him angrily but at the same time you told yourself that he isn't forced to do anything at all for you. No one needs to do something for you.