"Rk! Why the hell you're pleading her first of all!? Didn't you love madhu? But you were now telling her that you'll never cancel your engagement with her! What the hell is problem with you?" Abhi asked RK.

So this is what the reason why dips glared me ryt? Great Rk! Great!

"Yes! I love her! I love madhu and no one else! She is my one and only love! But this dips is blackmailing me that if I didn't marry her then she'll make madhu and sultan together by their parents!" Rk replied.

Huh! What he meant by this!??

"But how could it be possible Rk! That day when you told this, we thought that you'll sort it out soon by talking with ur parents. But still you are like this. What's your problem man!" Purab said with annoyance.

What the hell they were talking about!

"Right puru! You are absolutely right! But I can't talk with my parents about this right now. And moreover that sultan is crazy about her! And I don't even know what madhu is thinking. Especially do she loving me still!? Then how can I do something with this dips. She's blackmailing me that if I didn't accept for our engagement, then she'll make sultan and madhu get married as madhu's sister and dips brother were married already. So it is very easy to her! I don't know what to do!" Rk explained.

What the hell! How can they play with me in between them! And this stupid dumbo is talking and acting like kindergarten kid!

I went near them. Rk saw me with a shocked face.

"Rk I need explanation!" I said sternly.

He sighed deeply. Then nodded.

"Not here but somewhere." He said. I nodded. He gestured abhi and purab that he'll talk with them later. They nodded and left.

Then we both went outside of that canteen and stood near a tree.

"Madhu.. That.." He started to tell that stupid explanation. I stopped him by showing my palm in front of his face

"Stop this already RK! I heard what the hell you were talking with purab and abhi! Just tell when it happened and how?" I asked him.

"That.. In your sister's wedding! That day she blackmailed me that if I didn't leave you, then she'll make sultan as your groom. And she even asked me to propose her that day. I did it without any choice. But trust me madhu, I didn't love her but yo..."

*slap*

I slapped him hard without giving him a chance to complete. He saw me shocked. Again I slapped him in his other cheek. He held his cheeks in between his palms with a childish face.

If I were in a different situation, I'll surely adore him and will coo him. But today!

"What the hell you were thinking Rk! Do I look like a toy for three of you to play your stupid games? And who the hell are you to decide who I should marry and who I shouldn't? It's my decision to marry someone! How you think that I'll marry someone like sultan just because my sister is married to his brother? You didn't even know a bit about me! You assumed things yourself! Do I looking like a fool to you? Just go away Rk! If you want to marry that dips, then go and marry her! I'll never be a bump in your road! But don't say that you marrying her because you love me! That's totally a shit!!!" I said and left without seeing him one more.

I was frustrated would be an understatement. How can he do such stupid things and that too saying me as a reason.

That day went by glaring him in class. He just gave me sorry expression. It was cute though. But I'm in no mood to accept his apology so easily.