Everybody who's walking seems to be looking at him because of his height. Mapapatingin ka nalang sa kaniya because he's so tall as if he rules the place. He is so handsome in those pair of white shoes, together with his fitted sweatshirt that hugged his masculine body. He fixed his wavy semi-long hair ending just below his ears down to the nape when the wind blows. He looked at his wristwatch when he finally noticed me standing now in his front.

"Hi," I greeted with a prim smile.

He smiled back while his eyes were fixed on my sash with amused eyes. "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

Mia already bid her goodbye when she proceeded to the parking lot before I totally reached in here. I didn't have the chance to introduce her to Third, which is secretly favorable for me. I don't really know how to interact properly with this man. I feel awkward.

"Shall we go?" Third asked so I just nodded. He then got my things and open the shotgun seat for me, before trashing the cup of coffee in the nearest bin and finally going to the driver seat.

When he entered his car, he immediately asked me to put on my seatbelt before doing his' and starting the engine. I just gave him a small smile.

It's so silent in the car the whole drive. Socially, I feel more comfortable showing how far I can be hype to those trusted people. That revolves around my small group of friends and family. Hindi ako masalita sa taong hindi ko masiyadong close. I'd say hindi naman talaga kami close ni Third because I just met him a week before.

I met Third for the first time at my Mom's birthday party. I almost choked drinking my wine when I saw them getting near us— especially his mother, the one and only Mrs. Yelena Muccialiliane Ambrose Vilienthal. One of the most important, valuable, and famous persons in aviation all over the world. She's an American aviator who took over the position of AVIA -Chief Executive Officer as the only acting heiress after her parents retired.

They are the famous family clan owners of the almighty Ambrose-Vaughn International Airport, well known as AVIA. The company that I have always dreamed to have a job on after I mastered my degree. I heard that they also have an exclusive flight school for those who want to apply for a job on them, at doon ko balak hubugin ang sarili ko. I am very dedicated.

On the other side of the coin, his father Mr. Vilienthal II— who his name was inherited from is notorious in the field of real estate. He owns the exquisite Vilienthal Realty which he himself built and advocated.. for it to stand firm in the way it mighty stands today.

Every so often..I would think their state of life seems overly imaginary. I bet their fingers aren't enough to count on their wealth and properties. They're so fine and rich I think about how they spend it all and where the infinite eternity goes. But... I guess with their uncountable projects and donations not only to the government for good rehabilitation, I'd also say all their expenses have a good destination. They do charity work, and different events to stand for a cause. I admire their family... They assuredly are solicitude and have a super kind heart to vulnerable ones.