CHAPTER 3 | #AskCamvalon

"Hey guys!" Cam says to the camera, "we are going to be doing our 'Ask Camvalon' thing right now so if you have a question, Ava and I just might answer it! Anyway, if you don't know who she is already, then meet my betch Ava Divine!"

First of all I give Cam a look for calling me his 'betch.'

Then I just smile at the camera like nothing happened. "Hey guys! FYI, if you were wondering, my Cameron Alexander Dallas here doesn't call me his 'betch.' So what the frick Cam," I say.

Cam rolls his eyes and chuckles and continuing on with the video. "Ok! So first question is: are you and Ava dating?" He hesitates. "Uh, haha, no we're not. Ava's been my best friend since we were little so she's been the most important person to me for most of my entire life."

I smile. "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" I exclaim. I give him a huge hug. "Thanks, Cam!"

He hugs me back. "You're welcome, betch."

I shove him off. "What the heck, Cam, just ruin the moment," I say, kinda annoyed, but mostly amused.

"OK, NEXT QUESTION," I say taking Cam's phone. "WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MAGCON GUY?!" I say pretty loudly.

Cam looks at me funny, covering his ears. "Why'd you say that so loud?"

I smirk. "They asked the question in all caps," I say shoving Cam's phone in his face.

He rolls his eyes and says, "OMG, like literally, why do you have to be so detailed? It's like totes annoying!" in his best valley girl impression.

"No clue, bro," I smirk. "Ok, so back to the question. My favorite MAGcon boy... hmmmmmmm. It's gotta be Nashty," I say.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Cam whines.

I shrug. "Ok then, Matt," I say.

Bruh face given, hand roll and all.

I wrap an arm around his shoulders. "Fine, to be honest, I would've lied and gone all the way to Carter, but honestly, YOU'RE my fav, Cam," I say. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

I see his face flush a little.

"AWWWW!!!" I exclaim. "CAMI'S BLUSHING!!!"

"Shut up! I am not!" He says.

I laugh my ass off (is that even possible?? 😂) while Cam pouts at me. I grin. "Ok, so who's YOUR favorite MAGcon guy?" I ask.

"Nash," he says quickly.

"Ok, next question!" I say.

Cam takes his phone back from me. "What race is Ava 'cause her hair is perf!"

"Thanks bae!" *flips hair* "I'm French-American." I shake out my hair so that it covers my face. "I don't know why you like my weird ombré caramel hair though," I say.

I take Cam's phone. "Ava, what's the reason you like all the individual MAGcon boys?"

"Why are all the questions for you?" Cam interrupts/whines.

I smirk. "'Cause they can't get enough of this!" I flip my hair.

Cam gives me this grossed out look. I end up laughing so hard, no sound came out.

I calm down eventually. "Ok... well, I like Nash for his eyes, Hayes for his laugh AND his eyes, and I like Cam because I put up with him everyday so it's basically nothing."

"YOU ASSSSSSSSSSSS," Cam complains, "THAT WAS ONLY THREE OF US!!!"

"FINE," I say, "I LIKE THE REST OF THE GUYS BECAUSE THEY'RE COOL AF. THERE."

Cam rolls his eyes at me. "Give me my phone, betch," he says in a ratchet voice.

I stand up and put his phone behind my back. "I ISN'T GONNA GIVE YOU'S
TELEPHONE BACK YA NASTY!"

(Skips chasing and screaming.)

I sit back on my bed in front of the camera. I cross my arms and pout.

"Which Magcon boy isn't as close to you as the rest?" Cam asks. "I shall go first. That is a freaking stupid question. All the guys are are my bros."

My turn, I guess. I have to think about it. Then the musically talented Canadian dude pops up in my head. "Shawn," I say, "I mean I know him and we've talked...but not really. I mean I'd like to be close to him and I guess I could when we have Magcon again, so...ya."

"Do you guys have nicknames for each other?" Cam asks. He smirks at me. "I call this weird girl right here Weirdo. That's been my nickname for here since we were really little."

"Mine, isn't clever," I whine. "I call him Cami which isn't really a clever nickname, but it's still a nickname."

"And then we have our shipname, and our shortened shipname," Cam says.

"YA, Cameron and Avalon makes Camvalon, and Cam and Ava make Cava. And by the way, YOU NASTIES, DON'T THINK LIKE THAT." I turn to Cam. "Especially YOU Cam."

"Hey! I wasn't gonna say NOTHIN, betch!" He yells.

"Stop calling me betch, you crappy ratchet of a guy," I yell back, strangling him.

"You're more ratchet than I'll ever be!" Cam exclaims.

"UHUH," I agree sarcastically. I unwrap my arms from around him and take his phone. "NEXT QUESTION!" I exclaim happily. I frown after I read it. "Ok, so I'm not gonna read this because it's just hate. Guys, I really don't appreciate the hate or nasty comments you've given me, saying things like 'ew, why is that bitch with Cameron Dallas? He deserves better!' Or calling me ugly, or fat, or a slut, because I know I'm not perfect, but it'd be better if you'd keep it to yourselves." I hand Cam's phone back so he can continue the questions while I think to myself for a bit.

"Slayyyyyyyyyy," Cam says in his ratchet voice.

I laugh and hand Cam his phone.