CHAPTER 20 | Big Apple

"WELCOME TO NEW YORK! IT'S BEEN WAITING FOR YOU, WELCOME TO NEW YORK! WELCOME TO NEW YORK!" I sing at the top of my lungs with Aaron and Mahogany.

"SHUT UP!" Taylor, Nash, and Carter yell at us.

"You can't tell my side hoe what to do!" Matt yells at them, hugging me.

"Yeah! That's my job!" Johnson shouts.

"Betch," I say to JJ.

He flips me off.

The entire plane ride here I just snapchatted Ethan (Dolan), texted Brent (Rivera), and took pictures of Matt sleeping with his mouth open next me.

Fangirls would be so jealous of me. But I do this kind of crap on a regular basis.

"Guys, the taxi are here!" Bart yells.

Half of our group goes into one taxi, the other half goes into the other.

I scroll through my timeline on Twitter on the way to the hotel.

Cam has been up to his indirecting again.

"@camerondallas: your hair smells good"
"@camerondallas: I like the shirt you're wearing today"
"@camerondallas: I should buy you flowers"

I didn't sit with him on the plane and he must've been hella bored to be tweeting things like that.

I check my profile and WOOHOO! I REACHED ONE FREAKING MILLION FOLLOWS ON TWITTER! HECK YEAH!

"@aavalondivine: 1M?! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!"

I have 2.1 million on IG. Woo.

All the guys in the taxi with me just look up from their phones at me and roll their eyes.

"Hey, not everyone gets followers that easily!" I say.

Andrea favorited my tweet. I'm dead.

"@aavalondivine: ANDREA FAVORITED MY TWEET. SHE IS MY QUEEN. THIS IS LIKE WHEN SHE FOLLOWED ME ALL OVER AGAIN."

She favorited that tweet too.

"Ava why are you getting so excited about Andrea. You've literally been friends with her for like two years and you still freak out about her noticing you on social media." Shawn laughs.

"Shut up, Canada. I love Andrea," I retort.

"Well, damn," Carter says.

"Ooh, feisty," Taylor says.

"More like vicious." Shawn frowns.

"But you don't love her more than me, right?" Cam asks, putting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey you took my shoulder thing!" Aaron whines.

"Nope, I don't love Andrea more than you," I tell Cam. His face blows up with excitement. "But I like Shawn more than you."

His excitement goes dull.

Shawn and I laugh.

I wrap my arms around Cam's neck and kiss his cheek. He leans his head onto my shoulder once again.

"Right here," Bart says, pointing to the hotel.

We all get out of the cab and retrieve our luggage from the back and then wait in the lobby for everyone else.

As we all stand in the lobby, waiting for Bart in the check in line, I check for free Wifi with my iPod.

"YES!" I exclaim finding free Wifi.