CHAPTER 15

This is getting so out of hand. Cam announced us on YouNow and I've been getting so much hate. Like a million times as much. I'm not exaggerating at all. Every other hundred mention I get on Twitter is a nice tweet.

It's really been stressing me out. Some of Cam's fans are starting to hate on him too because of me. I don't want that to happen.

THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING I'M GOING TO PULL OUT ALL MY HAIR AND I'M GOING TO LOOK TERRIBLE AND THEN MAYBE CAM WILL BREAK UP WITH ME AND END ALL THIS.

But wait, there's more. There's this new hashtag called "#DumpAva" tweeted to Cam and I'm sad to say that it's trending.

UGH MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

Oh yeah, we're also in San Fransisco.

I HATE PEOPLE SO MUCH SOMETIMES. But that's right, THEY HATE ME THREE TIMES AS MUCH.

Hate has never ever been a problem for me, but now that Cam and I are dating it's really getting to me. I mean like it's getting beneath my skin.

Lots of people say things like "go kill yourself" or "everybody hates you do us all a favor and end your life" or sometimes even "IF YOU WON'T KILL YOURSELF, WHY DON'T I JUST KILL YOU FOR YOU!"

But I don't do self harm. I can barely survive a scraped knee (just kidding).

Cam and Nash are having a Cash day, leaving me alone, besides everyone else (if that even makes sense).

I lay down on my bed and just scream into my pillow.

I feel hand on my back like two minutes later.

"Ava what are you doing?" I hear Shawn say.

Instantly my head shoots up. "CANADIAN PERFECTION!" I exclaim as Shawn gives me a hug.

Shawn laughs. "Why are you screaming into a pillow?"

I sigh. "Haters gonna hate."

Shawn looks surprised. "Really? But you always claim to 'not care.'" He says, quoting "not care" with his fingers.

"I don't care about the hate comments that I get, but I care about Cam's. He's been getting so much hate lately ever since we started dating and, UGH," I rant.

"Me and Aaron are still here let's go out and relieve that stress of yours," Shawn says, grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

«»

"Vans make her dance," I read Aaron's caption out loud.

"What?" Aaron shrugs.

We were at some outdoor cafe near the hotel. And by "we" I mean Aaron, Shawn, and me. I never ever hang out with them so...

Shawn taps his fingers on the table humming one of his songs softly.

"You need to stop writing songs because I've already preordered your album, and the price keeps going up," I complain to Shawn.

Shawn smirks. "Proud much?"

"Nope," I say, popping the p.

I turn to Aaron staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I ask.

"Because you're beautiful," Aaron says. TFIOS OMG.

I laugh. "Too bad I hate you with a passion."

"I thought you hated Carter with a passion," Shawn says.

"No I hate Reynolds with a loving passion," I state.

Aaron pouts but then smiles. "Oh, I don't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you," he says.

"AARON SHUT UP YOU'RE GIVING ME FEELS THAT SHOULD NOT BE EXPRESSED IN AN OUTDOOR CAFE IN SAN FRANSISCO," I demand.

"Ok," Shawn says, standing up. "Let's get back to the hotel before you start spazzing out, Ava."

"OKAAAAAAAAAY," I agree.

«»

We got back at the same time Cash came back.

The moment I stepped into Nash's room I was smacked in the face with what I think was shaving cream.

"SMACK CAM!"

I wipe the cream off my face to see the guiltiest looking Johnson who was trying really hard not to laugh, holding his phone up to my face.

I instantly jump on him and start to smack him left and right. "JACK, YOU LITTLE BETCH!" I shout.

Johnson tries to gently push me away, but is very unsuccessful because of his uncontrollable laughter.

Still on my period.

"JACK, YOU MOTHER TRUCKER!" I shout.

Cam pops out from nowhere. "Ok, Weirdo, let's go get you away from this "mother trucker, and go out or something." He chuckles gently wrapping an arm around my waist and leading me out the door while I give Johnson a glare.

I shove Cam off in the hallway. "You butt!" I say.

Cam puts his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry! Gosh, what did I even-you know what, never mind. Let's go get ice cream."

"Yay!" I say, suddenly happy. "Let's go, Cami!"

Cam gives me a confused look but then quickly replaces it with a smile and takes my hand.

"Don't touch me!" I exclaim.

Cam drops my hand. He sighs heavily through gritted teeth, "Sorry."

I realize that I'm being such a biotch right now while Cam is trying to be patient and nice to me.

I lace my fingers with Cam's and apologize for my bipolarness.

Cam just smirks and says, "PMS much?"

I glare daggers at him. "Shut the crap up."

He laughs. "Sorry, let's go."

_______
So yeah, this is kinda what happens when you can't think of anything else to write about...