Chapter two

Jin.

"Jin Hyung, look at me, the move looks like this"

I stare at J-hope as he tries to teach me a dance move from another group band. I can't help but show him my sour face, because I know my self damn well that I won't remember this dance moves in a day no matter how hard I try. My body and his body are just way different when we dance, I don't know how, but my body is certainly not designed to be good at dancing.

"J-hope I cant, it's just way harder when I try" I sigh as I lump my body on the floor.

"Bro you can do it, I trust you, come on stand up" He tries to lift my left arms up but I'm too tired to even stand.

"Give me a slack j-hope, I've been dancing with you for 5 hours straight" I glare at him as he chuckled lightly "You know for you it may be normal, but for me, and my dumb body, we can't take shit like that"

"Okay fine, fine" He finally give up and join me by sitting down as well.

"It's just the dance teacher told me to work you extra hard compare to the other" J-hope give me his sympathetic look.

I hung my head and sigh "I know, thank you though for taking the time to teach me"

"No problem Hyung, you're not the only one. Namjoon also needs my help, so don't feel too bad" He nudges his elbow to mine, and both of us laugh in sync.

"True though, he's not that much better than me" I snicker.

It's been a month since I enter the group that big hit made, BTS. Ever since I started all this idol thing, believe it or not, I became less sad and more hype waking up every day. I was exposed to something I never thought I'll learn in my entire life, such as dancing, singing, and composing music. The people i meet here are very nice and relax. All of the cameraman, the producer, the dance teacher, and the makeup artist are all friendly and easy to talk to.

I also make three new friends.

Well - if I'm being honest, getting to know them is quite a work. Kim namjoon, the killer eye boy, is not that bad after all. He's way nicer than i thought, it's just he is a reserved guy. He's way too extrovert for my liking but he's a fun guy and everything he does amaze me in some way.

The next guy that matches my introverts side is, Min Yoongi. The sleepy guy that i saw on the first day i enter big hit is way quieter than me. He does not talk if you do not talk to him first. And hence, i never felt more extroverted in my entire life whenever i try to talk to him, but overall, he is a nice lad that just happens to be very lazy if it's about needing to open his mouth.

And lastly, J-hope.

As i thought, he will be the one I'll get along the most. He's very nice and comfortable being around with. He's the one who helps me a lot regarding my dance and my skill in composing music.

"Hyung, do you know about the new member?" J-hope voice snapped me back to reality.

"What? New member?" I turn my head towards him as he nods slowly "Yes, Bang Pd recruited a new member, i heard he is still 16 years old or something"

"Wow, 16 years old? Isn't that too young?" I frown my eyebrows slightly.

I know I'm already 21 years old and old enough to understand how this industry work, however, every time i saw a trainee who is still 17 years old, i can't help but wonder, why at such a young age you would like to enter this industry?

"I know but who am i to stop someone from dreaming?" J- hope smiled.

"True though, i can't say anything. However, you know how cruel this entertainment industry is" I look at j-hope face who started to fall all of a sudden.